1 Syn Korma with plain boiled rice

Tea -
Chilli con carne with rice and garlic bread

Snacks
Grapes

Syns
Crunchie (9.5) Garlic Bread x 2 slices (8) Sugar (1) Total (18.5) oops lol

Drinks - Lemon and Lime water, pepsi max, tea

Fantastic Texty....You are really motoring now! I lost 1.5lbs at weigh in on Tuesday. 6 to go to my 2 stone award! I am also working hard...and inspired by your success of late! Keep it up!

Awwww Thanks hun thats a lovely thing to say, and if I can be of help anytime let me know. I really am finding that keeping a diary is helping me as it keeps me in check.

Well done on your loss this week, 6lb will come off in no time, and we can carry on spurring each other on, until we reach target. Good luck for the week ahead chick x

HEXA - 250mls ss milk
HEXB-
Fruit n Fibre

Brekkie -
Fruit n Fibre ( forgot my narna this morning wasnt a happy bunny)

Lunch -
Leftover chilli and rice

Tea - This
DSC_0137.JPG Hunters chicken, with SW chips, sweet potato chips, mushrooms, leeks and beans

Snacks -
Grapes and Strawberries

Syns -
Sugar (2) Cathedral Chudds x 2 ( Little cheese bricks) (4) Curly Wurly (6) Total 12)

Drinks -
Pepsi Max, Water, Tea x 2

Last edited:
Hi Ladies - sorry been absent tonight i went to see my friend and pay my deposit for out trip to Leeds in June. There are 15 of us going for a mates 40th ( OMG Leeds wont know whats hit it lol)

HEXA - 40g cheese
HEXB -
Hi Life Bar

Brekkie-
Fruit and a Greek Muller Luscious Lemon yogurt

Lunch -
Leftover chicken, Leeks, mushrooms, Sweet potato chips

Tea - This
DSC_0138.JPG Pizza and SW chips

Snacks -
Pineapple, Grapes

Syns -
Warburtons Wrap (9.5) Muller Greek Yog (0.5)

Drinks -
Water, Pepsi max

Thanks hun. I used a Warburtons wrap, covered it in tomato puree, then spread mushrooms, onions, pre cooked chicken (the packs you buy in chillers in the supermarket), covered it all in herbs salt and pepper, cooked that and then added my HEXA on top it was lush :D

Its the first time ive made them lol I usually do the chicken pizzas, Son said well mam at least it looks like a pizza this time as it has a base :eek:

Back