Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

No curtains at the landing window.....just vertical blinds that are far too short.....last time I ever let OH measure anything!!!!!!!

Well done again Texty....I also lost 0.5lbs...I was pleased with that! I am not as disciplined as you. I think your food diary is amazing...I eat much much much more than that! Keep going....I still have 6lbs to go to my 2 stone award! You?

Go Texty! Well done love
x

Hi Lesleyanne well done hunni - you will get that 6 off in no time. I have 2lbs to go to my 2st Im hoping to get that next week fingers crossed. My food diary is whats keeping me on track I should have done it long ago lol.

Thanks Peri and Lou - im plodding on but at least its coming off thats the main thing :) How you both doing today?? xx

HEXA - Laughing Cow Light x 3
HEXB -
6 Wholegrain Ryvita Crackerbreads

Brekkie -
Laughing Cow Light x 3 , 6 Wholegrain Ryvita Crackerbreads, Banana

Lunch -
2 Taco Shells with leftover spiced mince

Tea - This
DSC_0132.JPG Stewed Beef with onions and lots of veggies, 1 Dumpling and Gravy

Snacks -
Boiled egg, Strawberries

Drinks -
Tea x 2, Pepsi Max

Syns -
Dumpling (6.5) Gravy (3) Sugar (2) 100mls SS Milk (2) - Total 13.5

Hi Lesleyanne well done hunni - you will get that 6 off in no time. I have 2lbs to go to my 2st Im hoping to get that next week fingers crossed. My food diary is whats keeping me on track I should have done it long ago lol.

Thanks Peri and Lou - im plodding on but at least its coming off thats the main thing :) How you both doing today?? xx

You are doing so well :)
ME, STARRRRVING!!!! PMT I think! I am doing red for a week and now all I want to do is EAT! Mangetout, celery and carrot are not hitting the spot! LOL The butternut chips helped a bit, and going for a frittata later I think :0)x

Lol bless ya - I only ever do EE I hate feeling hungry lol. I dont think I could eat another thing after my tea veggie overload haha

I don't normally feel quite so hunger some! Just thought I would give a full week of red a go to see if it makes any diff. I also do like 2 HEX's! Im old skool red/green I think - and once I have lost a bit more I might try EE again defo - it seems to be a good one for maintaining too :)
That is one MEGA meal you've had there! Looks delishx

Lol I couldnt eat it all, I had veg that needed using up as I hate waste, but it went in the bin anyway. I did eat my dumpling tho lol

LOL! I do love a dumpling, if its a choice between dumpling and veg, definitely rescue the dumpling! :D

And my hate for waste is what has kept me here for so long!;)

Ha ha! How times change! I scraped kids leftover jackets and beans into the bin earlier.... So sad!

Back