Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Thanks chick - Ill be fine I just wanted as much off as poss for my hols. Next week is my last WI before I go away so ill miss 2 weeks.

Aww texty hun, I think your C is right. I didn't do a paper one, just mine on here, and it went really well. You can get that gain and more off next week :) don't lose heart.

I only keep the one on here too Fran hun, I think id be too scared not to now lol. Im gonna have a 110% week this week I know it will come off :D

Thanks chick - Ill be fine I just wanted as much off as poss for my hols. Next week is my last WI before I go away so ill miss 2 weeks.

And u will have cuz u will have a well deserved mahoosive loss next week I'm sure of it :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

It's a well known fact that them tablets make you constipated! So a very harsh thing to say and not very understanding on her part, you can take some senacot with them txtey it may help you but it just comes with them I'm afraid. Hope it has helped the pain though. You keep your chin up and soldier on :) were all behind you next week will be better x

I was gobsmacked Minky believe me lol - Will work hard for next week as Im prepared for a gain after my hols - Its all inclusive would be a shame not to sample all the Mexican delights lol.

It was harsh hun and I thought id gotten back on top of things after that horrible week, I can take a gain if I know its deserved but this week ive been spot on.
My back is just the same, Im going to ring our works physio, I know ill have to pay but apparently hes really good so worth a try

Really sorry about the rotten gain Texty :(

As someone said earlier if you are on heavy duty pain relief they do cause bad side effects (I take them) my doc prescribes me with MOVICOL to take everyday (you can buy this over the counter tho) its not as harsh on your system as things like senna & laxatives but are very very good.

Hope you have a fab time in Mexico - we have been quite a few times.....and it would be very rude NOT to fully sample all of the delights while you are there :D Holidays are for enjoying to the full after all!!! xxx

Thanks hun. The funny thing is this week ive managed no probs with the loo lol. Maybe my body just needs a good shake up or something lol.

This will be my first time flying long haul im really looking forward to it and all the exciting things to enjoy while were out there. Im a really fussy eater ( I know you cant tell but just ask Stacey lol) so as long as they have fruit and salad I should be fine :p

Thanks Kathryn I thought it was quick for me lol my back is killing tonight :( all ive done is cook tea and sort out some of my holiday stuff.

Awww my fave little hippo :thankyou: love ya too hun your an amazing friend xx

The feeling is mutual Hun, love ya lots. Hope your back is feeling better. Big hugs xxx

Have u seen the new advert for the mens aftershave (cant remember which one) there is a guy dressed in just a cloak and a loincloth??

Well Im sure my back would be 100% better if he were to walk on it lol or even just rub the gel in for me hubba hubba

Sorry to hear about the gain- so frustrating as you know you've been so good :(

Keep going, another 100% week and you'll have a big loss next week just in time for your hols :)

Thanks Hun I was well chuffed- it seems maintaining for me is being good 90% of the time and allowing a few extra Syns and HEX's every now and again- but off to Derby this weekend for my consultant training so there will be alcohol involved so not sure how the maintaining will work lol!

I dont know Emsie - all I can think is not enough superfree :(, I tried to change things a bit, no pepsi max for dayyyyyss and thats not like me , all I drank was Ribena NAS, I tried a fish id not tried before, I cooked meals from the SW site and from the Asia book. God knows

Back