Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Congrats on STS, hope tummy doesn't flare up again, bland is good - can you manage scrambled egg, often helps settle and bind (sorry :(. ). xxx

Thanks Jo - I managed a hard boiled egg this morning, but the smell made me wanna hurl lol. Ill have another tomorrow, the good thing is ive stopped "running" to the loo. Its more the niggly pains and the sweats now

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Evenin chick... well done on the sts... that is amazin...!! Sorry to hear your tummy givin you probs again... xxx

Thanks lovely im well happy with it. Im sure by the weekend ill be right as rain ( I better be im going out sat and sun nights for my birthday) lol

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Thanks lovely im well happy with it. Im sure by the weekend ill be right as rain ( I better be im going out sat and sun nights for my birthday) lol

Oooh fingers crossed you will be tip top by the weekend.. im sure either way after a few voddies you will be fine lol xxx

Just caught up with your diary, sorry to hear youve been poorly :( sounds horrible. Hope you start to feel better soon xx

Awww thats a cruel trick to play lol.

Hi Emma and welcome. Thanks hun im off to bed soon feel really sickly x

Awww thats a cruel trick to play lol.

Hi Emma and welcome. Thanks hun im off to bed soon feel really sickly x

He also told him that the scar on his chin was from a shark bite......in Blackpool!!! Lmao! :-D

Aww hope you feel better after value hood nights sleep xxx

Hey hunni
Well done on sts, that's fab considering you've been on holiday too :)
I really hope you feel better soon and remember what I said about taking it easy. Do you have any plans for your birthday Hun?xxx

I was going out Friday to a works do but due to lack of ticket sales im not gonna bother as they have only sold 75 tickets and there are 400 of us work there so I think it will be boring lol.

Saturday im out with 1 group of girls 1 of whose birthday is monday too so double celebrations.
Sunday Daughter and her OH are coming over for lunch, and then im out with the girls I went to the 18th Party with.
Monday will prob go out for lunch with OH and son maybe for a bar meal

Back