Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Good luck for WI xx

Good luck for wi chick, it's quite tough to keep up with your diary as it moves so quick so hope i haven't missed anything important, and if i did then my bad :eek: xx

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Evening peeps how's everyone? Lost 1 this week. So need 1.5 off next week to get me back to where I was before my Leeds trip. Taster was good at least ppl made an effort this time even though not many stayed to IT. X

Evening peeps how's everyone? Lost 1 this week. So need 1.5 off next week to get me back to where I was before my Leeds trip. Taster was good at least ppl made an effort this time even though not many stayed to IT. X

Well done xx

Good luck for wi chick, it's quite tough to keep up with your diary as it moves so quick so hope i haven't missed anything important, and if i did then my bad :eek: xx

Hi pixie hun hope your well? Lol you aint missed anything most of my diary is me rambling/moaning on. xx

Well done hun! xxxx

Thanks hun - It sounds easy enough to do in a few weeks - I just never seem to get a good run at the losses. I shall plod on :D theres no rush x

Back