Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

I've got some rum essence to go in my coconut one I'm making in the morning.... Haven't I already mentioned that earlier???? Lol....

ForumRunner_20130622_215001.png

Xxxx

Yum yum rum, how much do I put in ? Re the wee, its just wee drop today no mess at all hahaha...xxxxx

Good morning world - I have my beef in the oven cooking for lunch. Then its taxi duty later. Other than that ive no plans. Its dry and sunny here - no wind lol

Whats everyone else up to?

Morning Texty!

I've just had a quick look through your diary- congratulations on your losses so far! You must be feeling amazing being so close to your goal?

I'm off to do the food shop later, so need to plan a few meals before the shop. I might get a beef joint for our roast today...your post has inspired me to shake up the usual chicken dinner :giggle:

Morning Dolly and welcome to my mad world lol - Its rare I make a Sunday lunch these days as the lads normally go to the mother in laws and then to the pub, but shes not well she is just out of hospital so im making one lol x

Hello Texty and the gang, the rum essence has been bought, the coconut yogs are in the fridge just need the sb tomorrow, I'm getting nervous, how are you? Xx

Whoop cant wait to hear what you think of the cake hun. Im fine ty just finished lunch which was delish. Settling that and then taxi duty grrrr

What u up to today xx

Off to Trafford Centre to buy some blackout curtains from Next, then hope we can sleep properly. So I'll pop by later on, you have fun taxi in, what's your rate? Could hire you myself haha xxx

I need some of those for my sons room lol he complains hes up before the birds every morning . Awww i would do you mates rates lol x

Back