Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Is it afternoon already lol. I did thanks hun im a tad delicate today. I cant face food and thats not like me, Ive just had an ice lolly.

How was the wedding and your reading? You look lovely in your new pic xx

Hi Texty, back in the days before SW when hungover I'd crave bacon on toast, a mars bar & diet coke to be good! Salt & sugar combo always sorted me out, oh and a good nap in the afternoon. Xx

I'll have a nap while the lads are watching the footie I think lol. Apparently bananas are good for hangovers? Yeh I used to crave fatty stuff like bacon and mushrooms in white bread with loads of tommy sauce on

Mmm that does sound nice but a banana is def the way to go. I think I'm going to have one myself, I'm tired too. I'll pop by later on Texty xx

Evening everyone how are we all? I was back to work today after 2 weeks off yuk!! Its like ive never been away. Roll on my next week off in Sept lol.

HEXA - 250mls ss milk
HEXB -
Fruit n Fibre

Brekki -
The above

Dinner -
Jacket Potato with Tuna/mayo, lettuce tomato cucumber and red onion

Tea -
Beef kebab skewers coated in Mango Chutney, tomato, cucumber, gherkins, boiled egg, pease pudding, beetroot

Drinks -
Pepsi Max

Snacks -
Banana, boiled egg, grapes, strawberries, scan bran cake

Syns -
Chutney (2) mayo (2) scan bran cake (2) Total (6)

I'm brill, why was your day yuk, just because you were back at work?

When are you off in September, are you going away? We're off on 7th Sept to Fuerteventura, can't wait for that lovely sunshine and wine:D

Yeh just because I was back lol it killed me getting up at 6am after having some lovely lie in's. I think its the 2nd or 3rd week in Sept I should check lol. We wont be going anywhere, we will probably do the same as the last 2 weeks maybe a couple of days somewhere, and then visiting local places. I bet you cant wait, I love going on holiday whoop x

Haha we have just said exactly the same thing. We would love to go long haul again next year so need to save now

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Food looks great hun.

Shame about being back in work, I reckon we all need to win the lottery and share the minis love! X

Food looks great hun.

Shame about being back in work, I reckon we all need to win the lottery and share the minis love! X

Thanks chick - I do feel like ive had a good day today food wise, still not drinking enough though grrr. I'll 2nd the lottery win theory lol

It's hard to remember to keep up the fluids. I often look at the clock and then realise I haven't had a drink all day.

Will have to set a regular alarm to remind us lol x

That is too little! It's a wonder you can still function! Get some squash down you x

Back