Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Marvellous but probably not half as satisfying as when we have a good week and see the loos we've achieved.

Oh god! Now I sound like my Grandma, so philosophical lol x

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Morning love, how you doing? I'm back on to the 'write everything down' plan too, and coming on here. Been suffering on being completely on plan, pah. Hope you have a good day xx

Hope you have a good day & are well :)

Afternoon ladies hows everyone??

Good to see you back Minky I had a catch up on your diary too love, I think writing is the way forward lol. We will get there hun

I know Gill whats a girl to do lol im looking forward to seeing you on Sunday hun.

Hi Katie - todays shopping trip didnt happen, I had a lie in and then when I did get up my back went into spasm so sat in tears in the living room not being able to move. OH said theres no point going out incase your back goes off again while were out - so all ive done is drive to the local tip for him to drop some stuff off and then made lunch. I'll have to dope myself up with painkillers if he wants to go out tomorrow and also get my butt outta bed earlier lol

Hello Texty, sorry to hear about your back causing you so much agony today when you had a lovely day planned. Hopefully it won't ruin all your days off work and you'll get it sorted. I was wondering all afternoon about your shopping spree. X

Thanks hun I hope not I just want it sorted now - it shouldnt be so bad it reduces me to tears surely!! Im only taking paracetamol as codeine bungs me up but I may have to resort to them tomorrow if I actually want to leave the house lol. I will get out this week if it kills me :D

Oh you poor lady :( I've so been there in tears - sobbing on the floor in pain and the kids have no idea what's going on :(
Get some codeine in you, and take some Movicol too - you can buy it over the counter or docs can prescribe (which is cheaper) - a couple of sachets of this will help counteract the codeine issue.. Affectionately known as 'poop juice' in our house! (Can I say that?!)
You can't carry on just on paracetamol if you're like that Hun :(
Not long til your appt now? Xxx

I would love to be able to go buy a new one lol - seriously though, im hoping they do find something wrong when I go next week and then at least they can sort me out does that make sense? Its the pain and the not knowing x

At least they can try to 'fix' you once they know what's wrong. I know where your coming from.

It's so debilitating x

It makes perfect sense. I'm keeping everything crossed for you and hoping the ret of hour time off is pain free week. Take what ever tablets you can to ease the pain and just keep lots of scan bran cake at the ready to counteract it. Xx

Ive had some today lol ill buy more at class tomorrow even though im dreading going there too, my scales are still not budging grrrr

I would love to be able to go buy a new one lol - seriously though, im hoping they do find something wrong when I go next week and then at least they can sort me out does that make sense? Its the pain and the not knowing x

Utter sense :) x

Aww I'm so sorry you're in pain hun.... Not that it's my fault lol.... Make sure you rest up today but keep mobile too if you can. Sending hugs your way... Hope they get there xxx

Lol yeh thats an idea I can blame you ( dunno what for though) - im pottering about the house. Need to tackle the en suite when I feel up to it lol

Lol yeh thats an idea I can blame you ( dunno what for though) - im pottering about the house. Need to tackle the en suite when I feel up to it lol

No you won't mrs!! Rest up! That's an order! The en suite can wait.... Or make David do it! Threaten the griddle if he says no! :D

Back