Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

I need to check out the recipe for sb cake! Also need to eat hold of some sb.. I could go back to class as I'm a target member from 2005.. But was waiting until closer to old target!
Can u get sb anywhere else?

I need to check out the recipe for sb cake! Also need to eat hold of some sb.. I could go back to class as I'm a target member from 2005.. But was waiting until closer to old target!
Can u get sb anywhere else?
Holland & Barratt sell it :)

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Sometimes Holland and Barrett have them buy one get one free or buy one get one half price. I pop on the website from time to time to see what offers they have, then get them from our nearest shop and stock up xx

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Thank you :)

Morning Campers hows everyone? Ive just finished brekkie - SB cake and a massive pile of fruit :D The fairy paid a fleeting visit this morning Im hoping she calls again before the day is out

Good morning, so that's where she was this morning!! She nipped into see me for about 30 seconds before she bu****ed off! Seems she sent the frizzy hair fairy instead!!! Grrr :D:D

You should see it now after my second dog walk of the day lol.... Frizz is in the air, everywhere I look around!! Pmsl :D

Hahaha! God knows what I was doing in my sleep last night, but bloody hell.... It was all over the place :D
What's your plans for today hun? Xx

I dont have any hun - OH has just gone for a run. All 3 of us are going out for tea tonight to a local pub so will have to choose wisely. They dont have a menu online. All their food is cooked from scratch with locally sourced meats/fish. They also do tapas so will just have to see what they have on tonight x

Back