Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Oh no! Mad on your behalf :mad: :mad: :mad:

That is just SOOOOO frustrating! So sorry for you and you are always so good with your food! The meds maybe???? If it is any consolation my scales are showing 3lbs on since Sunday!!!!
Perhaps it is the change in weather!!!!

I'm gutted for ya !! :cry:
You've been so good this past week.

Hi ladies

Im not happy - I feel like packing it all in!!! I felt id had a really good week this week and expected a loss, thats not like me. I tried to weigh before I went and my bloody battery died, so I thought oh this could be a good omen.

My C has told me to RELAX and not write everything down, and again asked me to set an interim target. I wont do this as ill feel ive failed, its not where I want to be so why set one?

Sorry for the rant - just feel $hit x

Hi ladies Im not happy - I feel like packing it all in!!! I felt id had a really good week this week and expected a loss, thats not like me. I tried to weigh before I went and my bloody battery died, so I thought oh this could be a good omen. My C has told me to RELAX and not write everything down, and again asked me to set an interim target. I wont do this as ill feel ive failed, its not where I want to be so why set one? Sorry for the rant - just feel $hit x

Oh Hunni, our bodies can be cruel sometimes x x

You have done amazing to keep positive with the way the scales have played unfairly for a few weeks now so rant away.
I don't understand why your c is pushing you to set a target but suppose she just wants to take the pressure off you.
It wouldn't be failing but it's not what you want so why should you!

My advice would be to make some changes, you have been following the plan but maybe your body has git used to the pattern.
With sw there is lots if ways to make changes without stopping as completely, I know you've said you don't like change but sometimes it's good.

How about trying some red and green days as suggested before? Lots of your readers do them so would be able to support you?
I'd say it's because you have done so well and are such a skinny bit now your body is playing you up try to remember how far you have come and its worth pushing through this to get where you want to be.

Much love hun xxx

You have done amazing to keep positive with the way the scales have played unfairly for a few weeks now so rant away.
I don't understand why your c is pushing you to set a target but suppose she just wants to take the pressure off you.

My advice would be to make some changes, you have been following the plan but maybe your body has git used to the pattern.
With sw there is lots if ways to make changes without stopping as completely, I know you've said you don't like change but sometimes it's good.

How about trying some red and green days as suggested before? Lots of your readers do them so would be able to support you?
I'd say it's because you have done so well and are such a skinny bit now your body is playing you up try to remember how far you have come and its worth pushing through this to get where you want to be.

Much love hun xxx

Awww thanks Emsie - your always there with wise words and such lovely comments. Ive told my C I will not set an interim, your spot on when you say about easing the pressure, they were her words too.

Ive upped my superfree/superspeed fruit wise massively this week and increased my fluids. I may look at doing a couple of red days id have to look at my books as i dont have a clue where to start with red days re measuring, hexs etc.

If I can lose 1lb a week from now until xmas Id be at target .... sounds easy eh lol.

Many thanks hunnie xx

Much love hun xxx

Apparently I have to share the love around too before I can rep you lol xx

Awww thanks Emsie - your always there with wise words and such lovely comments. Ive told my C I will not set an interim, your spot on when you say about easing the pressure, they were her words too. Ive upped my superfree/superspeed fruit wise massively this week and increased my fluids. I may look at doing a couple of red days id have to look at my books as i dont have a clue where to start with red days re measuring, hexs etc. If I can lose 1lb a week from now until xmas Id be at target .... sounds easy eh lol. Many thanks hunnie xx

I know what you mean though Hun, I wish if was easy 1lb a week wud get me to target to, I think I have a gain coming tomorrow and have been on plan, I can't stay to group tomorrow as have to get packed for alicante, but I am glad in a way as I think I would punch the people who have no doubt drunk all weekend and still lose loads hgrrrr

Yep I was sitting biting my tongue tonight too grrrrrrrrr ooooohhh ive had vodka, ive had wine, I had a pizza and a kebab grrrrrrrrrrrr why do they have to rub it in

Yep I was sitting biting my tongue tonight too grrrrrrrrr ooooohhh ive had vodka, ive had wine, I had a pizza and a kebab grrrrrrrrrrrr why do they have to rub it in

Because of work I've had to swap to Thursday group, tomorrow I hope is last, the group are lovely and it is actually a bit more of a laugh but I swear everyone last week had been on food and drink binges and lost in average 3lb I was last to be spoken to with my little drink spiking story and 0.5lb loss ..

My Tuesday group there are a few struggling at the moment and I can't wait to get back to them, Thursdays are better for me but the people that go make Tuesday a preference ...

When I have scraped losses when been naughty I always say, didn't really deserve that so going to make sure does t catch up with me, it's not a bragging contest on who's done the worst xx

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Aw hun. The scales are not playing fair, your food has been great this week.

I can really empathise with feeling like giving up but please don't, you've come so far and are so close.
I guess it's right what people say - it gets harder to lose the closer to target you get.
I know how you feel about setting an interim target, I won't do that either as it does feel like a failure in a weird way.
Keep at it, try Red days like Emsie said and try to go with the flow. Hopefully your scales will start to tow the line.

Sending hugs xx

Texty, I'm feeling your frustration. I've been there. You know the title of my food diary " Help, I'm stuck". Have you read my first posts? It's taken from that day tall that time ago to get to and beyond my target. Ages of hard , focused lifestyle changes. All that time of keeping the faith, gaining and losing, being supported by the lovely minimin family. Do something different, red and green, smaller portions, bigger portions of something syn free? You are in good company, we are all different shapes and sizes, different metabolisms etc. You are not alone on this journey.

Hello, sorry about the gain, dam cheek if you ask me. Anyway I agree with Emsie, flabtofit & Lisa, oh & everyone else.

Can I ask, why is interim target a failure? And what exactly does it mean? Xx

Texty, I'm feeling your frustration. I've been there. You know the title of my food diary " Help, I'm stuck". Have you read my first posts? It's taken from that day tall that time ago to get to and beyond my target. Ages of hard , focused lifestyle changes. All that time of keeping the faith, gaining and losing, being supported by the lovely minimin family. Do something different, red and green, smaller portions, bigger portions of something syn free? You are in good company, we are all different shapes and sizes, different metabolisms etc. You are not alone on this journey.

Thanks Quins yeah when I subscribed I read all of your pages. Its so damn frustrating cos I know this week I worked hard at it.

Ive tried smaller plates, success express, ive not tried red and green but as others have said it may be the way forward even just for a few days a week until my system gets the kick it needs.

Hello, sorry about the gain, dam cheek if you ask me. Anyway I agree with Emsie, flabtofit & Lisa, oh & everyone else.

Can I ask, why is interim target a failure? And what exactly does it mean? Xx

Thanks Cookie

An interim target is like setting a mini target i.e im 11st 12 now, so id say ok I want to be 11st 7. When I get to that its like reaching a goal, I suppose it gives me a goal that is within sight rather than saying I want to lose 12lbs which seems like it will take forever. If I set an interim, its not the weight I have set in my head that I want to be so will feel ive failed, I know Ive not but my head is telling me that, x

Back