Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Awww thanks Emsie - your always there with wise words and such lovely comments. Ive told my C I will not set an interim, your spot on when you say about easing the pressure, they were her words too.

Ive upped my superfree/superspeed fruit wise massively this week and increased my fluids. I may look at doing a couple of red days id have to look at my books as i dont have a clue where to start with red days re measuring, hexs etc.

If I can lose 1lb a week from now until xmas Id be at target .... sounds easy eh lol.

Many thanks hunnie xx

I do try and help but its hard as we are all so different. Something else I thought of was maybe watching the 'free' foods like the rice puddings but I don't know how much you have in a portion so don't take offence as I think it affected me but thats probably because I ate the lot in one go :eek:

Apparently I have to share the love around too before I can rep you lol xx
Well thats pants lol but thanks for trying anyway xx

Lol I didnt eat the whole portion and still have some in the fridge. I know you mentioned about carbs and I think 1 day I had savoury rice for my tea and then rice pudd later in the same day, I wouldnt normally eat rice twice on the same day but fancied some pudding.

Makes a note to self to be more concious of the amount of carbs in 1 day :D

Out come the cookery books again me thinks x

I never used to agree about the carbs thing, I lost loads on just green days and ate loads of whatever carbs etc but nowadays it seems to have a negative effect on the scales which I'm not impressed about lol not saying thats whats happening with you though and just ideas. We have to figure out what works for us at the end of the day and something will click I'm sure for you because I think you are too determined to let it beat you!

By the way an average of a lb a week for Christmas is what I have been trying to get as well to get to my old target again so lets hope we can do it or at least get as near as possible :) xx

I do try to balance out my carbs aa they make me feel bloated if I have too many. Anything is worth considering hun and I appreciate all your help/suggestions.

We can do it, I certainly am determined I hate being beaten lol can you tell hehe

Glad to hear that your starting to think of positive ways to help continue with your weight loss journey, Instead of burying you head in the nearest vatt of ice cream or head first into a family sized cream cake.!?!;)

you've done amazingly well so far :D - too good to give up.
The others have given really good advice.
tomorrow is a new day xx

Have you thought of trying to have a minimum of 15 speed foods a day? Everyone in group who tried it last week had a loss, one lady lost 3.5lbs after being stuck for a month. It was a ball ache at first but I've got into it.

Also re the interim target, if you did set it to 11.7, can you then reset it to your ideal goal of 11?
If you get to interim do you then go for free?

If its yes to all the above then its not so bad to me as you can celebrate your interim achievement and then still push on for your real goal & save a few quid too! Your not a failure to me Texty, your lovely and your commitment to the plan is inspiring xxx

Have you thought of trying to have a minimum of 15 speed foods a day? Everyone in group who tried it last week had a loss, one lady lost 3.5lbs after being stuck for a month. It was a ball ache at first but I've got into it.

Also re the interim target, if you did set it to 11.7, can you then reset it to your ideal goal of 11?
If you get to interim do you then go for free?

If its yes to all the above then its not so bad to me as you can celebrate your interim achievement and then still push on for your real goal & save a few quid too! Your not a failure to me Texty, your lovely and your commitment to the plan is inspiring xxx

Ive just been reading up on the SW sight about the speed foods thing after reading your diary ( spooky eh) lol.

Its only an interim so yes I can move it again to 11 hun, id still have to pay its just kinda something to aim for and spur me on I suppose.

Your so lovely hun thank you for you lovely post x

I definitely think having a reasonable target will make you more motivated! If you take up running, you dont set out to do a marathon on your first try! And when you reach a target, it provides so much motivation to keep going and reach your next one!!

I think thats why people love the glittery stickers. The OH laughs but its not the sticker, its the physical proof that youv done it, and you can open your book and remind yourself that youv done it!

Xx

I'm just sharing my thoughts, I mean it though you really are. Speed foods and more water could be the way, although you may have stinky bot though, me & the mrs certainly do. Watch out for the sprouts, they make you really whiffy! Xx

I find eating double carbs in the same day slows me down, but sometimes I can't avoid it as a vegan. Don't forget to look back on wt you've achieved rather than look at who you haven't yet - you've done amazingly and if that was me I'd have been gorging on crap food lol. X

I definitely think having a reasonable target will make you more motivated! If you take up running, you dont set out to do a marathon on your first try! And when you reach a target, it provides so much motivation to keep going and reach your next one!!

I think thats why people love the glittery stickers. The OH laughs but its not the sticker, its the physical proof that youv done it, and you can open your book and remind yourself that youv done it!

Xx

Thanks hun - Im weighing up all the options (pardon the pun) lol. Im just a tad fed up after having a good week. I will keep at it x

I'm just sharing my thoughts, I mean it though you really are. Speed foods and more water could be the way, although you may have stinky bot though, me & the mrs certainly do. Watch out for the sprouts, they make you really whiffy! Xx

Lmao I dont need sprouts for that hun. SW books will be out after work tomorrow to re read on red./green/speed :D

Hi hun im ok -ish - ill be fine just need a good sleep I think and start again tomorrow.

Yeh it is cold tonight ive put an extra cardi on and had the heating on lol

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

It could be the tablets you're on hun..... Is the higher dose any better for the pain? X

God I wouldnt dare mention that to my C lol last time she scolded me in group saying tablets dont have calories grrrr

Ive only increased them by 1 today hun I have to do it gradually, so no difference yet

Could they be making you retain water or poo? Nasty question but a lot of tablets can mess with your digestion and retention as your body gets used to them.

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Omg I hope you whacked her with your new griddle!!!

Hopefully your tablets will start to make a difference soon hun.... It's horrible being in pain every single day.

I'm off to sleep now.... Goodnight xx

Could they be making you retain water or poo? Nasty question but a lot of tablets can mess with your digestion and retention as your body gets used to them.

Ive no idea hun drugs can have all sorts of side effects. I know ive not been going to the loo properly as in regularly as I normally do.x

Back