Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Im off to the slave galley to do lunches lol then off to bed. My eyes are really sore tonight and my back aches.

Night night all and sleep well xx

Hello Texty, I hope your having a good day at work. My shift was OK last night and I'll be at work by the time you read this. I think the mrs is right about a loss this week for you. I just hope I get one too, I'm trying that's for sure. Are you in less pain today? Hope so xxx

Hello Texty, I hope your having a good day at work. My shift was OK last night and I'll be at work by the time you read this. I think the mrs is right about a loss this week for you. I just hope I get one too, I'm trying that's for sure. Are you in less pain today? Hope so xxx

Hi Cookie - ive had the usual busy/stressy day. Glad your shift went ok. Booooo to work eh lol.

My scales showed 2 .............ON this morning grrrrrrrrrr I know I shouldnt use them but I cant stop.

My back is just the same hun - I forgot to take a strip of my tablets to work this mornin DOH, now just wondering how to fit 9 in before bed, impossible me thinks. Stoopid me!!

HEXA - 40g Cathedral lighter choices cheese
HEXB -
35g Fruit n Fibre

Brekkie -
35g Fruit n Fibre with grapes, strawberries and a satsuma (remind me not to eat dry cereal again I almost choked lol) I had no yogurts left

Dinner -
Leftover batchelors beef rice, hexa cheese, cherry toms, carrots, pease pudding, balsamic glaze, packet of hoops n crosses

Tea -
Mushroom omelette, with a jacket spud scooped out and mixed with corned beef, mini peppers, cucumber, cherry toms DSC_0820.JPG

Drinks -
Pepsi Max, Ribena NAS, Apple and Blackcurrant NAS

Snacks -
Grapes, strawberries

Syns -
Hoops n crosses (4) Balsamic glaze (2) Corned Beef (3) Total 9

My diary said no syns yesterday but after I logged of I had mikados (5)

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Awww hun you really need to take something. 2 tablets really wont affect your WI tomorrow its when you take them on a regular basis. Its not worth being in painx

I know I know lol.... I've just found a really comfy position on the sofa :)

Back