Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Ooh lots of SF, but where did yu have your have hex b, can't see it on your plan, I've been using mine as chocolate snacks with them hi fi bars mmm xx

Lazy day chick, I am going to make another rice pudd, and a SW quiche, ill see what else I have in the cupboards and freezer to make too lol might do a chicken curry with lemon rice nom nom

Ahhh I always thought rice pudding was syns. I'd never eat the stuff myself!!!

Im in going to see about having some different breakfasts - I always have fruit and soya yogurt but if I want a high syn treat that day the bloomin yogurt eats into my syns. Plus fruit is so expensive :( not sure what options there are, I have a vegan cooked breakfast at home sometimes but it takes ages to cook so its not realistic for a work day.

Frozen fruit works out cheaper I think? I never buy it myself. I go to the local indoor market for most of mine, it doesnt last too long but I find I eat so much of the stuff it doesnt get a chance to go off lol.

I love the pudding for brekki as its so filling and sprinkled with a little cinnamon yummy.

Have a look at this might give you some ideas
Top 15 Vegan Breakfast Recipes of 2011

Frozen fruit works out cheaper I think? I never buy it myself. I go to the local indoor market for most of mine, it doesnt last too long but I find I eat so much of the stuff it doesnt get a chance to go off lol.

I love the pudding for brekki as its so filling and sprinkled with a little cinnamon yummy.

Have a look at this might give you some ideas
Top 15 Vegan Breakfast Recipes of 2011

Om Nom some of those look amazing - not very SW friendly like an awful lot of vegan stuff. I'm a bit fussy when it comes to breakfast - I'm not really that hungry or fussed, I hate soggy stuff (so cereal, muesli and beans on toast are out) I've got some frozen fruit in the freezer I tried some a while ago but it was a bit soggy, will try it again though. Would be nice for cooking with :)

the he nearest market to me is in the city center which is 4 mile round trip, there's nowhere to park my van as it won't fit in thr multi-storey. Would be nice if there was a farmers market nearby, especially considering Norfolk is just a big farm!! Think I've got used to thr good stuff this summer after good harvests of berries on my allotment. Now its back to apples and pears which are ok, but not a touch on berries :)

hipe you're feeling better tomorrow :) x

Could you look at the ingredients and make them SW friendly?

I wasnt a massive fan of frozen fruit either but it does save money if your on a budget as does frozen veg. x

It's really hard to convert vegan recipes as we don't have low fat versions of things. Obviously because ALL vegans are skinny and don't need to worry about weight lol!!! One of my cupcakes is about 18 syns for a small one :/ no low fat butter, free yogurt/quark, eggs etc. to substitute egg I use oil and orange juice mixed...and it has to be veg oil as its tasteless so can't count as HEX. I've given up on baking as it's too high in syns...no such thing as a 1 syn vegan cake ;)

am am gonna try to fruit tomorrow - do you defrost it first or eat it frozen? X

Morning hun im aching this morning my back is killling grrrrrrrr told OH I want a new bed and sooooonnnn lol.

Nothing exciting planned today mores the pity. Hows you today x

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Morning hun im aching this morning my back is killling grrrrrrrr told OH I want a new bed and sooooonnnn lol.

Nothing exciting planned today mores the pity. Hows you today x

Oh no that's pants. Get a new bed and soon. I'm ok thanks. Just having a lazy day I think. Footy is on in a min grrr x

Yeah the footie is on here too grrrr . Im just off to the kitchen to make my SW quiche and some rice pudd for afters nomnom

Back