Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

No hun I just do them in the microwave for 6.5 mins then spray them with frylight and put them on a tray in the oven for about 20-25 mins giving them a shake half way through xx

They look lovely, it's making me hungry lol x

Hi Sheila how are you, did u have a nice weekend ? I should have used the syns list you gave me for the Chinese, but no instead I had everything my greedy stomach wanted, all those yummy deep fried starters, mains plus dessert :rolleyes:, so expecting a huge gain tomorrow. How are you feeling about Wednesday's weigh in ?

Kay xx

Hi Sheila how are you, did u have a nice weekend ? I should have used the syns list you gave me for the Chinese, but no instead I had everything my greedy stomach wanted, all those yummy deep fried starters, mains plus dessert :rolleyes:, so expecting a huge gain tomorrow. How are you feeling about Wednesday's weigh in ?

Kay xx

Awwww I think I would have done the same hun if im honest lol. It may not be as bad as you think ill keep my fingers crossed for you.

My food has been good Kay but these days I never know how WI will go if I could lose last weeks gain id be happy :D xx

HEXA - 250mls ss milk
HEXB -
35g Fruit n Fibre

Brekki -
The above with a banana chopped in

Dinner -
Jacket Potato with Tuna/Mayo, lettuce ,tomato, cucumber, and red onion

Tea -
Pizza topped chicken with sweet potato chips, cucumber, cherry toms, grated carrot, and balsamic glaze DSC_1009.JPG

Drinks -
Tea, Pepsi max, Ribena NAS

Snacks -
Red and Green grapes, strawberries

Syns -
Mayo (5) Sugar (1) Cheese (4) Balsamic Glaze (1) 4 x mikados (2) Total 13

Last edited:
Awwww I think I would have done the same hun if im honest lol. It may not be as bad as you think ill keep my fingers crossed for you.

My food has been good Kay but these days I never know how WI will go if I could lose last weeks gain id be happy :D xx

I'm sure you will lose last weeks gain, your food diary has been fab. Loving the plate of food. That pizza looks yum !

Kay xx

Evening hun... Your tea looks fabaroony!!!
Have you had a good day? Xxx

Thanks hun it was lovely.

My day has been quiet workwise, I had a funny turn in the shower this morning :( Dizzy, feeling sick and black spots floating in front of my eyes. Its all from the bloody pain in my back grrrr

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Thanks hun it was lovely.

My day has been quiet workwise, I had a funny turn in the shower this morning :( Dizzy, feeling sick and black spots floating in front of my eyes. Its all from the bloody pain in my back grrrr

Grrr :( February can't come quick enough!!! hope you're ok now and are sat with your feet up doing nothing!!!?! Xxx

Sorry to hear about your back causing you to be dizzy, it feels like your back has been giving you a lot of pain for months its not right xx

Back