Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Its 1 more than Mayflower per tbsp I think hun. I think Mayflower is 3 per ounce and Maysan is 4

Maysan, Original Concentrated Curry Sauce Paste , 1 level tbsp
4​

Mayflower, Chinese Style Curry Sauce Mix, Medium/Extra Hot, dried , 1 level tbsp

Its a good job I checked Mayflower is less per tbsp stick with Mayflower lol

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Send her over if u like, Night night have a good lie in & a nice day tomorrow xx

Hi Sheila
Just checked in after a week away and saw that you are now 11.7.....FANTASTIC.....Wow! You must be so chuffed! Congratulations.....I am totally off the wagon....will get on it again after Christmas! Hats off to you doing so well at this time of year! Keep it up!

Evening ladies hows everyone?? I had a lie in this morning got up at 10.20 - had my sb cake, fruit and a cuppa. Showered and dressed, son helped me hang mirror in the living room, then taxiied the lads to the pub, came back and made a huge pan of broth, wrapped some pressies, made tea and ive literally just sat down.

I went to Asda last night at 8.30 and did my shopping - it was bliss, no crowds no queues breezed round and was home in less than an hour. Im working 7.15 - 4 tomorrow then getting my nails done then WI arghhhh.

Working 7.15 till 3 on Tues then coming home to prep the veg etc, then chill with a glass of wine I think. Im supposed to be going out Xmas Eve but my friend cant afford it so just staying home.

Hi Sheila
Just checked in after a week away and saw that you are now 11.7.....FANTASTIC.....Wow! You must be so chuffed! Congratulations.....I am totally off the wagon....will get on it again after Christmas! Hats off to you doing so well at this time of year! Keep it up!

Hi Lesleyanne - I hope you enjoyed your week away hun? Where did you go?

Thank you so much for the kind words, yes I was chuffed to bits :D mind you I have WI tomorrow and it might be a different story after being out on Friday night. My food was fine it was the voddy that forced itself upon me that will do the damage hehe.

You have had a lot on lately chick you will get back to it - start afresh after the holidays. xx

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Blissness!
I had a lie in too while the kids bumbles downstairs! Took my cuppa and quorn sausage and egg breakfast back up with me and watched last nights strictly in bed! Went for lovely sunny walk with neighbours and then made a stocking for my nephews first Christmas!
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1387742783.957049.jpg
Feeling very chilled and looking forward to going away tomorrow.. :)
Acupuncture working a treat and had no meds today :)
Have a lovely Christmas Sheila xx

Back