Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Well done on the sts Hun.. That's awesome work.. Full steam ahead to target now? x

for some reason I cant bloody multi quote on my laptop grrr - so thank you ladies I was chuffed to say the least. I would love 8lbs of in Jan which means 2lbs a week to get me to target - I shall do my very best to get there :D x

DSC_1118.JPG My homemade rice pudds this morning yummy

My purchases in the sales today £44 for the lot :D

DSC_1120.JPGDSC_1122.JPGDSC_1123.JPGDSC_1124.JPGDSC_1125.JPGDSC_1126.JPGDSC_1127.JPGDSC_1129.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_1119.JPG
    DSC_1119.JPG
    678.9 KB · Views: 47
Ooh lovely bargains there I like them in particular that lovely blue peplum top!

Rice pudding looks gorgeous, I've actually just bought some so going to make some either later or tomorrow. Can you remind me what you put in yours please? Xx

Ooh lovely bargains there I like them in particular that lovely blue peplum top!

Rice pudding looks gorgeous, I've actually just bought some so going to make some either later or tomorrow. Can you remind me what you put in yours please? Xx

Thanks hun I think it £6. I love the colour too.

The rice pudding - I fill the bottom of a saucepan with the rice then add cold water almost to the top of the pan. Cook it like normal rice until almost all the
water soaks up, I add sweetener and vanilla essence whilst its in the pan ( i never measure just pour lol).

Then when its all soaked up I transfer to my dishes and add my hex of milk and pop in the oven on 200 until the milk soaks in and forms the skin yum yum. I could eat it all in one sitting but it prob wouldnt do my stomach any good lol. Ive just had some cold with strawberries and cinammon sprinkled over

Fab bargains. Bag is lovely x

Thanks chick there were actually no crowds in Matalan but the traffic was mental driving into the retail park. People were nose to tail, horns blaring, parking spaces being argued over - WHY!! lol its like the end of the world and shops are never going to open again

Back