Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

I have missed a full day aarggghhhhh lol x

Thanks petal - Brunch was really lovely. Made a nice change to the "norm" for brekkie. Im trying a few different things/recipes this week to vary what im having. I had persimmon for the first time yesterday that was really nice.

On Monday for tea im doing Lamb steaks, pitta bread and making my own tzatsiki with fresh salad. Might make a minted choccy mousse for afters nom nom x

Been wanting to try a permission I bought them but never tried them haha !!

Good idea good to change your food up loving the positivity on here at the moment FAB
Mint choccy mouse MMMMMM !!
Let me know how that goes might have to pinch how you do it ;-) X

Evening hun.... Blimey I've only been away for a few hours and there's about 70 pages to catch up on!! Lol.

Take it easy this evening too hun... Have you had to do the taxi run for the boys today? X

Lol this is what happens when your a hermit and dont go out and sit on minis all day pmsllll

Im not doing much hun ill be making something to eat soon. No taxi runs today its usually a Sunday. Not sure if theyre going out tomorrow so will wait and see x

Been wanting to try a permission I bought them but never tried them haha !!

Good idea good to change your food up loving the positivity on here at the moment FAB
Mint choccy mouse MMMMMM !!
Let me know how that goes might have to pinch how you do it ;-) X

I sure will hun - ive made them before when Daughter still lived with us and I did a curry buffet night. I did the mint choccy for afters to refresh the palate as it were. Just need to find the recipe again now lol they have to be in the freezer for about 8 hours I think

The persimmons are lovely (thanks Kathryn lol) I think theyre a bit like a peach/nectarine but have a slightly perfumey taste really sweet nom nom

I sure will hun - ive made them before when Daughter still lived with us and I did a curry buffet night. I did the mint choccy for afters to refresh the palate as it were. Just need to find the recipe again now lol they have to be in the freezer for about 8 hours I think

The persimmons are lovely (thanks Kathryn lol) I think theyre a bit like a peach/nectarine but have a slightly perfumey taste really sweet nom nom

Just about to start my tea your making me hungry Mmmm haha ;-) X

Lol this is what happens when your a hermit and dont go out and sit on minis all day pmsllll

Im not doing much hun ill be making something to eat soon. No taxi runs today its usually a Sunday. Not sure if theyre going out tomorrow so will wait and see x

I'm all confused with my days! Lol.

I'm taxiing today :rolleyes: gotta go back out at 10 tonight to pick him up from work :(

You blimming chatterbox. Im guessing a good day :p boo for taxi-ing. Mum was offering up dad to taxi us today but I told her we'd get buses, I only cadge a lift if they're going anyway. She did send him to pick us up from work yesterday because we were going to hers and there are no street lights or footpaths and she worries after dark.

Lol I could talk for England Fran cant you tell hehe. I cant remember the last time I was on a bus lol I think 3 times since I passed my driving test 8 yrs ago

I keep meaning to take mine. I can drive fine but dreading the theory so keep putting myself off lol x

Back