Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hi Sheila :wavey:,

How are you ? I'm back after a few weeks away and have gained quite a bit. I have started a diary on here to help keep me on track, so do pop in and say hi :p. I have a lot of catching up to do. I will be posting up some new recipes on my recipe thread too later. I hope to join the Feb challenge, I have to undo the damage done over xmas and new year :rolleyes: . I hope your in good health and keeping well :) .

Hugs Kay xx

:bighug:

Anyone else just read all that with a Geordie accent in their head?! :p

Hi Sheila :wavey:,

How are you ? I'm back after a few weeks away and have gained quite a bit. I have started a diary on here to help keep me on track, so do pop in and say hi :p. I have a lot of catching up to do. I will be posting up some new recipes on my recipe thread too later. I hope to join the Feb challenge, I have to undo the damage done over xmas and new year :rolleyes: . I hope your in good health and keeping well :) .

Hugs Kay xx

:bighug:

Hi Kay - good to see you back love. Oooo ill be over to subscribe :D . You will get back on track - it may take time but you will get there. Look forward to reading your diary and seeing some foody pics x

lol @ chuck!!!

I'm in Canterbury, Kent. We say "babe" (I don't!!!!)
I'm going to text my friends over the next few days calling them pet and chuck and see what happens. HA! Chuck!!!

My grandad calls me maggot (or sometimes piranah), my mum calls me sausage and my bf calls me chimichanga.
And I thought you guys were weird!!! :p

lol @ chuck!!!

I'm in Canterbury, Kent. We say "babe" (I don't!!!!)
I'm going to text my friends over the next few days calling them pet and chuck and see what happens. HA! Chuck!!!

My grandad calls me maggot (or sometimes piranah), my mum calls me sausage and my bf calls me chimichanga.
And I thought you guys were weird!!! :p

I once called someone babe and she said please dont call me that it reminds me of a talking pig which I am not I thought oops lol.

Lol let me know what your friend says! Oh yes weird and wonderful lol thats me

HEXA - 40g RF mature cheddar
HEXB -
2 x wholemeal (400g)

Brekkie -
SB cake, grapes, satsuma

Dinner -
Ham salad sarnie(lettuce,tomato,cucumber,cheese,egg,pease pudd) , hoops n crosses & a WW new apple and pear crumble yogurt (this was absolutely gorgeous and syn free)

Tea -
Chilli and Rice

Drinks -
Lemon and Lime water, pepsi max, hot choc

Snacks -
Daim Bar

Syns -
Hot choc (1.5) sb cake (1.5) hoops n crosses (4) Daim bar (7.5) Total 14.5

Quick visit before WI - just checked mine and showing 1 on which im peed off about cos ive only had 1 meal off plan this week. Gonna get WI out of the way and then knuckle down - ive got Saturday night out at a party (probably lots of beige food ) I shall make the best of what there is, the alcohol will be my downfall its in a club so mega cheap lol.

Thats the only thing to get in my way this week - Hope everyone is well, I'll catch up after WI and my tea x

Back