Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hi love how are you doing? hope your keeping well xx

Not too bad ta, had loads on before Xmas and didn't get time to get on here but hoping to get back to posting regularly.

Hope WI went ok x

life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass it's about learning to dance in the rain!

Im back and as suspected 1 on so I know I can always gauge by my scales booo. I'm not even going to ponder on how or why just have to keep going. Apart from my 1 meal off plan with Gill on Friday ive been spot on. Just putting it down to my stoopid body :confused:

Just had fish SW chips peas and mixed veg im stuffed lol

Grrr!! Sorry you gained hun... Sometimes our bodies just like playing silly bu**ers for no reason!! :mad: you sound fairly positive though hun which is great! I bet you'll have a fab loss next week xx

Stupid scales! Grr

Thanks girls - I'm actually ok about it - ive decided its not worth beating myself up over 1lb - I know its definitely off in inches and im buying most clothes in a size 12 now so im mega chuffed about that. I'll just work hard for next weeks WI x

Hi Sheila, sorry to hear about your gain. At least your seeing the difference in inches and it's fab you can fit into the 12's, I can only dream on :p . I'm glad your staying strong and keeping positive about it :) . I'm sure you'll have a fab result next week !

Kay xx

It'll drop off this week Sheila!
Maybe you should make some beige food to scoff when you're downing those cheapo G&T's?
I'm thinking houmous...thats literally the only healthy beige thing I can come up with...actually sat here for at least 90 seconds umming and arring....

Back