Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Aww early night hun, that's what you need. How exciting about the datal scan! I bet your daughter can't wait... Just hope the sicky feeling passes and the water infection is cleared up soon xx

Hi Sheila, hope your sister and daughter feel better soon. Awww you must be feeling quite drained yourself hun. Make yourself a nice cuppa and try and get a good nights sleep :) . Hope you feel a bit better in the morning.

Hugs Kay xx

Thanks ladies much appreciated. Im going to make myself a sarnie and a hot choccy as ive not had my hex's or any syns today yet. xx

HEXA - 40g rf mature cheddar
HEXB -
WW wholemeal pitta

Brekki -
Grapes, melon, pineapple and strawberries

Dinner -
Leftover stir fry ( Tikka chicken, mushrooms, onions, peppers, green beans and peas)

Tea -
Gammon broth (gammon, leeks, potatoes, turnip, carrots, onions, pulses)

Drinks -
NAS, Pepsi max

Snacks -
WW syn free dessert yogurt, boiled egg

Syns -
salad cream (2), hot choccy (1.5) curly wurly (6) Total 9.5

Whats a girl to do eh - hexs and syns galore lol all on plan of course

DSC_1316.JPG Ham, boiled egg, hex A and B and home made coleslaw, hot choccy and nom nom curly wurly

Evening hun. Hope daughter and sister are ok today x

Evening lovely - Daughter is feeling cr@p no energy, tired and not hungry, I think its more worry than anything. Sis is just the same :-(

Its been snowing where daughter lives so im glad her OH is off to take her for results and scan tomorrow x

Evening lovely - Daughter is feeling cr@p no energy, tired and not hungry, I think its more worry than anything. Sis is just the same :-(

Its been snowing where daughter lives so im glad her OH is off to take her for results and scan tomorrow x

Aww Sheila sorry to hear daughter and sis not feeling great hope daughter feels better tomorrow I'm sure she will be on a high after her scan Xxx

Thanks chick. I think she will be too lol. Cant wait to see the pic :D she will be about 10 weeks I think.

How are you love? xx

Aww how exciting and I bet you can't first pic of grandson/granddaughter whhoooo X

I'm okay you've got enough problems so won't bore you with mine tho I'm just in a mood Haha
I'm okay tho thanks Hun Xxx

Back