Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

The pain is my gum on the bottom right side of my mouth and the roof of my mouth behind my teeth on the same side, I hope its not an infection :-( The thought of losing all my teeth terrifies me lol

Fran the naanster was delish and not bad at all I thought as there was no creamy sauce so could have been so much worse lol

I wish I knew hun - woke up Monday with a sore mouth and it seems to be getting worse! I dont know if its something ive eaten, or maybe a cold coming who knows, all I know is its bloody painful :-(

...oh so sorry to hear about the poor gums :(, maybe it's best to get it checked at your local dentist just incase the pain spreads and they will take a quick x-ray. Other than that I do know Corsodyl mouthwash is ment to be very good for gum pain relief . Hope you feel better soon hun.

Kay xx

...oh so sorry to hear about the poor gums :(, maybe it's best to get it checked at your local dentist just incase the pain spreads and they will take a quick x-ray. Other than that I do know Corsodyl mouthwash is ment to be very good for gum pain relief . Hope you feel better soon hun.

Kay xx

Thanks Kay - im gonna try ringing the dentist tomorrow and can buy some corsodyl on my lunch break xx

Yep cordosol is minging but will work, I couldn't have lasted as long as you have with a sore mouth.

tea sounds yum xx

Yep cordosol is minging but will work, I couldn't have lasted as long as you have with a sore mouth.

tea sounds yum xx

Ive been using oragel Michelle it numbs the pain for about 30 mins then its back.

Tea was lush may have to think of a SW version, the potato skins wouldnt be a prob its the main thats the problem lol

Ahhhhh, Shelia, loving the pic. Your own special jelly baby!

Soz to hear your gob is sore- must be all that virtual yapping!?! ;)

Hope you're ok ? X

Ahhhhh, Shelia, loving the pic. Your own special jelly baby!

Soz to hear your gob is sore- must be all that virtual yapping!?! ;)

Hope you're ok ? X

Lmao its better than me having a jelly belly!!!

hehe I do do a lot of yapping dont I? who else would keep you virtually entertained eh hehe

I'll be ok thanks hun x

Pic is fab nanna.... Looking forward to seeing the next one.... With or without a tinkle? That's the question :D

Hope your mouth hasn't kept you awake... It's friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday whoop whoop! :)

Back