Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Its not as sore when I run my tongue over it but still cant eat anything hard and deffo not sharp like crisps or something so thats good lol x

Of course after 8's are soft food, if they've been in the fridge just let them melt on your tongue or have a yummy creme egg...you know ya wanna :p x

Aw you're so good! :) hope you get lots if sleep and you're mouth feels better in the morning Hun xx

Morning ladies - ive woken with a banging headache and mouth is still sore. I decided to soften 2 Alpen lights in the microwave to have with fruit and a crushed meringue for brekkie - bad idea lol I definitely can't eat anything remotely hard or crunchy yet. Back to leftover hash for dinner and sticky chicken for tea with soft veg me thinks.

The weather is looking a bit brighter today, I hope you all have a lovely Sunday xx

Lol I weigh every morning - mine say 1 off but not holding my breath xx

That's great news Sheila ! :p and there's still 3 days to Wednesday ! I haven't stepped on mine since they messed with my head last week. After last nights overeating, I'm too scared too :rolleyes: .

Kay xx

That's great news Sheila ! :p and there's still 3 days to Wednesday ! I haven't stepped on mine since they messed with my head last week. After last nights overeating, I'm too scared too :rolleyes: .

Kay xx

Awww 3 syns over wont do massive harm hun it could have been so much worse. You still have a few days too, just have maybe 10 syns for a couple of days and lots of fluid. That should help. You will be fine honestly. xx

Back