Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hi Shelia!!
It's hard to keep up with you on here! Just scanned the last few pages! Glad to here your gob is on the mend. I'd be quite happy to banish my scales all together - but I can't.

Hi Shelia!!
It's hard to keep up with you on here! Just scanned the last few pages! Glad to here your gob is on the mend. I'd be quite happy to banish my scales all together - but I can't.

Lol everyone knows i'm a chatterbox - my gob is champion now thanks love, Oh I wont banish them just giving them a little holiday hehe. x

Hii Sheila how are you ?

You happy it's the WEEKEND ;-) Xxx

Hi Katie hun - im good thanks hows you? Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy its the weekend and im out tomorrow night on the town. Going out with my friend who has just lost her mum thought it might do her good to get out a bit before the funeral on Weds. x

Hi Katie hun - im good thanks hows you? Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy its the weekend and im out tomorrow night on the town. Going out with my friend who has just lost her mum thought it might do her good to get out a bit before the funeral on Weds. x

I'm good too thanks chick ;-)
I thought you'd be happy lie in tomorrow LOVE IT ;-)

Aww how sad hope you's have a nice time whats the plan drinking or eating or both haha ??
Xxx

I'm good too thanks chick ;-)
I thought you'd be happy lie in tomorrow LOVE IT ;-)

Aww how sad hope you's have a nice time whats the plan drinking or eating or both haha ??
Xxx

I can have a little lie in lol the guy is coming to have a look at my washing machine between 10 and 12, Andrea is coming over in the morning too ill be able to see how her little bump is coming along lol x

Oh we will just be drinking lol no food- well maybe some toast when we get in if were not too drunk hehe x

I can have a little lie in lol the guy is coming to have a look at my washing machine between 10 and 12, Andrea is coming over in the morning too ill be able to see how her little bump is coming along lol x

Oh we will just be drinking lol no food- well maybe some toast when we get in if were not too drunk hehe x

Is she staying over at yours ohh being tipsy and eating toast YUMMMY ;-)

Is Andrea your daughter Hun ? Xxx

I stay at hers chick - drive over there and come home Sunday morning.

Yeh she is sorry should have said lol - Its cos I always say Daughter

Aww hope you have a nice catch up and hopefully you will take her mins off what she's going through :-(

Ohhh Andrea ;-)
Yes you always say daughter nice to know her name now awww Xxx

Back