Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Oi oi missus! :p

Choc shot is gorgeous! They say you can use it to make hot choc too but not really figured that yet, I usually either mix into vanilla yogurt or drizzle over fruit (generally nana's) hope you like it :) xx

Oi oi missus! :p

Choc shot is gorgeous! They say you can use it to make hot choc too but not really figured that yet, I usually either mix into vanilla yogurt or drizzle over fruit (generally nana's) hope you like it :) xx

Alreet pet lol

Im gonna have a go at making Kays desserts and drizzle some over that nom nom. Im off to Morrisons now to get some fromage frais - my head will never save my legs lol

Aw bless I take it the co op didn't have any? Boo! To going out again x

DSC_1370.JPG Katsu chicken curry and boiled rice

DSC_1369.JPGDSC_1368.JPG My version of Kays cheesecake :D

got leftovers for tomorrow - Lads didnt like the Katsu hmmmm well more for me then lol, sod em.

I wont be able to try my dessert until tomorrow unless I syn the Alpen lights or my cereal this morning boooo

HEXA - 250 mls ss milk
HEXB -
35g Fruit n Fibre

Brekkie -
The above with a chopped banana

Dinner -
Leftover stir fry, with a hard boiled egg chopped on top

Tea -
Katsu chicken curry and boiled rice ( The sauce has lots of onion, carrots and courgettes for SF)

Drinks -
Tea, NAS, pepsi max

Snacks -
Grapes, Persimmon, SB cake, caramel snack a jacks

Syns -
SB cake(2) Caramel Snack a Jacks(5) Sugar (2) Breadcrumbs on Chicken(4) Total 13

Katsu chicken curry and boiled rice

My version of Kays cheesecake :D

Sorry just catching up now....OMG !!! that looks fab Sheila !... your giving me a run for my money :D that cheesecake looks wowza ! I want some, did you save me a slice ? hehe :p Loving the katsu curry too, would love the recipe for that pls :) .

Kay xx

It was lovely Kay the boys didnt like it.

I may still have my cheesecake tonight - I counted 4 for breadcrumbs that was for 2 chicken breasts I only ate 1 so if I take 2 off todays total that leaves me on 11 - so that leaves 4 to play with and the cheesecake would be 5.5 cos I have the options sachet and made 2 cakes. So if I eat it that will take me to 16.5 syns - hmmmmm whats a girl to do lol x

It was lovely Kay the boys didnt like it.

I may still have my cheesecake tonight - I counted 4 for breadcrumbs that was for 2 chicken breasts I only ate 1 so if I take 2 off todays total that leaves me on 11 - so that leaves 4 to play with and the cheesecake would be 5.5 cos I have the options sachet and made 2 cakes. So if I eat it that will take me to 16.5 syns - hmmmmm whats a girl to do lol x

16.5 is not bad at all :), it would be nice to have a bit of indulgence. It will keep well in the fridge for tomorrow too, something to look forward to :p. You made it look very pretty. How did your come to 5.5, mine are 2, are u using the Alpen lights as hex's ?

Kay xx

16.5 is not bad at all :), it would be nice to have a bit of indulgence. It will keep well in the fridge for tomorrow too, something to look forward to :p. You made it look very pretty. How did your come to 5.5, mine are 2, are u using the Alpen lights as hex's ?

Kay xx

Yeah I would have to today hun as I had my cereal and ive also used breadcrumbs on the chicken :-(

Back