Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Evening ladies - hope your all well?

So pleased its Friday tomorrow im knackered!! I didnt sleep well last night cos of back pain so early to bed tonight me thinks x

Evening ladies - hope your all well?

So pleased its Friday tomorrow im knackered!! I didnt sleep well last night cos of back pain so early to bed tonight me thinks x

Evening Sheila :), yay its Friday tomorrow ! :p sorry to hear about your back pain hun, maybe a nice hot bath :0bathtime:and then an early night with a cup of hot choccy :coffee: will help . :D

Kay xx

Evening Sheila :), yay its Friday tomorrow ! :p sorry to hear about your back pain hun, maybe a nice hot bath :0bathtime:and then an early night with a cup of hot choccy :coffee: will help . :D

Kay xx

Hot choccy sounds good to me Kay:D Ive told OH im not getting out of bed on Saturday lol x

I'll catch up with you all tomorrow night ladies I cant keep my eyes open :( night night and sleep well xx

Night night Sheila, sleep tight :) .

Kay xx

Hiya.

How's you?

Sorry to hear about your sts. It will be off in no time!

sorry haven't been on much. Not well and very tired as not sleeping due to ear infections!

Sorry to hear about ghd. Mine went off to gutted. I've just treated my self to babyliss 2098bu pro 230 elegance. Apparently there just as good as ghd. I didn't have over a hundred pound. They cost me 35.77. From amazon. Haven't tried them yet as only got today. And had been using my old babyliss ones.

Hope you get some sleep and back is not hurting as much.

I'm off to top up my pain relief and add drops.

Night night x x

Back