Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Morning pickle! zoom zoom goes the diaries again so if i've missed anything important, then sowie!
Hope you have a fab day xx

Hiya hope your well and enjoying the weekend x x

Morning Sheila , have a brill Sunday xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Afternoon everyone hope your all well??

I didnt get up until almost 12, had a bad nights sleep with my back. OH got up at 8 and got me my tramadol and painkillers they must have knocked me out lol. Played taxi and dropped them off then went to see sis. Only just had my turkey casserole, 15hrs in the slow cooker and the meat was still bloody tough grrr.

Sis is sore and they have told her it will get worse before it gets better :-( she will get the results from her biopsies in 2 weeks x

Oh hope your back is feeling more manageable now! Can't believe you still played taxi driver!! Boo to the casserole being tough

Thanks Jen - well I figured it gets them outta my hair for a few hours so I can have peace n quiet lol. Once the tablets kick in im fine for a good few hours but I do think I need to have the dosage increased.

I dont think I will be using Turkey again its not one of my fave meats to start with, I bought it as a whoopsie lol xx

Afternoon hun. I think you might need your dosage looking at now you are used to the tramadol. They are good though I think.

I hope your sis gets better soon but I've also been told that the pain on days 5-7 can be the worse, I'm not looking forward to that!

I've gone off Turkey since korma disaster! x

Afternoon hun. I think you might need your dosage looking at now you are used to the tramadol. They are good though I think.

I hope your sis gets better soon but I've also been told that the pain on days 5-7 can be the worse, I'm not looking forward to that!

I've gone off Turkey since korma disaster! x

Yeah you could be right about the dosage thing chick. 2 a day were working fine but not anymore :-(

Sis says at the minute her throat feels just like the "normal" sore throats she was having, her mouth is all cut and so is her tongue, I think thats obviously happened in theatre. Shes doped up on codeine and paracetamol they gave her morphine whilst in hospital.

I wont be buying turkey again lol x

Afternoon everyone hope your all well??

I didnt get up until almost 12, had a bad nights sleep with my back. OH got up at 8 and got me my tramadol and painkillers they must have knocked me out lol. Played taxi and dropped them off then went to see sis. Only just had my turkey casserole, 15hrs in the slow cooker and the meat was still bloody tough grrr.

Sis is sore and they have told her it will get worse before it gets better :-( she will get the results from her biopsies in 2 weeks x

Afternoon Sheila :), sorry you had a rough night hun, hope your back is feeling a bit better with the painkillers . Hope your sis starts to feel better, must be real hard for her. They gave me morphine at the hospital too after my op, it gave me such bad sickness, it doesn't suit me at all :rolleyes: . I really hope she recovers soon.

Loving your quiche looks so so yummy. I wish I had a slow cooker. I have a few items on my Amazon wish list, slow cooker, soup maker, acti fry, George foreman grill. If anyone wants to buy me one, your all welcome :D . Hope your enjoying the rest of your Sunday hun .

Kay xx

Afternoon Sheila :), sorry you had a rough night hun, hope your back is feeling a bit better with the painkillers . Hope your sis starts to feel better, must be real hard for her. They gave me morphine at the hospital too after my op, it gave me such bad sickness, it doesn't suit me at all :rolleyes: . I really hope she recovers soon.

Loving your quiche looks so so yummy. I wish I had a slow cooker. I have a few items on my Amazon wish list, slow cooker, soup maker, acti fry, George foreman grill. If anyone wants to buy me one, your all welcome :D . Hope your enjoying the rest of your Sunday hun .

Kay xx

Im sure Asda had slow cookers in for £10 Kay worth looking about hun, theyre a godsend x

Yeah you could be right about the dosage thing chick. 2 a day were working fine but not anymore :-(

Sis says at the minute her throat feels just like the "normal" sore throats she was having, her mouth is all cut and so is her tongue, I think thats obviously happened in theatre. Shes doped up on codeine and paracetamol they gave her morphine whilst in hospital.

I wont be buying turkey again lol x

Poor thing. I'm dreading it to be honest :(

Codeine doesn't agree with me so it'll have to be something else. I just want it out the way now x

Im sure Asda had slow cookers in for £10 Kay worth looking about hun, theyre a godsend x

Oh thanks Sheila, I don't know why thought they were about £50 ? That's great will look into it :D, thanks for the tip !

Kay xx

Back