Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Poor thing. I'm dreading it to be honest :(

Codeine doesn't agree with me so it'll have to be something else. I just want it out the way now x

It doesnt with her either hun it actually bungs her up real bad and makes her ill, but she said she will only take them for a couple of days then ring docs for something else if she needs it. xx

It doesnt with her either hun it actually bungs her up real bad and makes her ill, but she said she will only take them for a couple of days then ring docs for something else if she needs it. xx

That's the same for me too. Bless her, that's all she needs being bunged up & feeling even worse because of pain killers x

Evening hun - im tired but ok thanks. Just got lunches to put up for me and OH then an early night I think, see if I sleep better than I did last night.

OH has just asked me if there is any quiche left lol I think I need to make a bigger batch next time :eek: x

Evening hun - im tired but ok thanks. Just got lunches to put up for me and OH then an early night I think, see if I sleep better than I did last night.

OH has just asked me if there is any quiche left lol I think I need to make a bigger batch next time :eek: x

Lol... Tell him to make his own!!
I've got no lunch to prepare tonight as Matty's eating at McDonald's tomorrow lunchtime with school :eek:
Hope you sleep better tonight hun.. I'll be in bed mega early tonight... Bit like every other night lol :rolleyes:

Good evening :)

Boo to having tough turkey, I find the turkey mince is good though from Aldi. Hope your back eases soon, feels like its been giving you trouble for ages! Not right. Xx

Lol... Tell him to make his own!!
I've got no lunch to prepare tonight as Matty's eating at McDonald's tomorrow lunchtime with school :eek:
Hope you sleep better tonight hun.. I'll be in bed mega early tonight... Bit like every other night lol :rolleyes:

Haha he wouldnt know where to start!!

Ive only got 2 lunches to do as Ian is off tomorrow I think im having quiche and salad ill do the same for hubby.

Ive got loads of packets of batchelors rices in the cupboards I think ill do some of them for during the week and add peppers, onions etc to pack them out possibly have them with chicken or ham

Sounding yummy ,
Hope you have a better sleep tonight Hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good evening :)

Boo to having tough turkey, I find the turkey mince is good though from Aldi. Hope your back eases soon, feels like its been giving you trouble for ages! Not right. Xx

Thanks hun - its been 2 years gone Feb since it started just wish I had my next MRI through and then get an answer regarding what they will do.
Turkey mince could be an option if i ever decide to buy it again x

I think shes realising its all very real now lol. They went to look at prams etc today they have seen one they like ......................£1000 FFS!!!! its a Silver Cross Surf. I said for that price I hope it fekkin flies never mind surfs lol

I think shes realising its all very real now lol. They went to look at prams etc today they have seen one they like ......................£1000 FFS!!!! its a Silver Cross Surf. I said for that price I hope it fekkin flies never mind surfs lol

How much??!! :eek::eek::eek:

They cost so much! I love the icandy and bugaboo ones - all over £1000.

I got my ones on ebay nearly new....washed and cleaned them. Thats the way to get a bargain!

Nighty night pickle, I hope you sleep better tonight and wake up in much less pain xx

They cost so much! I love the icandy and bugaboo ones - all over £1000.

I got my ones on ebay nearly new....washed and cleaned them. Thats the way to get a bargain!

I suggested that to her hun - if you had seen the look I got lol. She wont hear of 2nd hand!!! Its just as well theyre not paying for it I think I would have had to have words with them both theres no way id pay that kinda money out, cos chances are she will get bored with it as the baby grows and want another one grrrr

Back