Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

The one I've got my eye on cost 200 from mothercare, does that mean I'm a cheapskate haha it's a travel system one too x

Haha that's madness for a pram! Although it always makes me laugh when Mrs Moneypenny calls kids "cash centres" now i see why!! Hope you slept better chick and that your back is less sore xx

I was all about saving pennies - I got all the nursery furniture new from Ikea, and then got everything else second hand - I had 3 travel systems - hehe! when we moved to strollers and I went back to work I had to buy 4 (yes 4!) strollers - I got them all for about £40 each and they are all awesome - 3 quinny zapp ones (for the grandparents) and I have a silver cross one. I get bored so easily, I end up selling them again on ebay and getting new (to me) ones. Although as Isabel want to walk EVERYWHERE right now, I think I will just make do! :) x

Morning Sheila, hope you caught up on sleep,
Have a good day , pram prices wow there's so much you need and if this is the price range for baby stuff , unbelievable

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We (well my parents did!) paid £200 for a Graco deluxe travel system from ToysRus and althought it's blooming heavy when folded up, it's got everything we need!
£1000 for a pram is crazy money!
We've brought/borrowed everything we need for less than £600 and some stuff was given to us. Most of it is 2nd hand but that's fine as I'd rather spend the money on baby when he/she arrives!

Lol she will be wishing it did when it's pooping all over the place. X

Sent from my MT15i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Happy Monday everyone. Hope all is well? Finished a little earlier today im making mince n dumplings for tea nom nom. Xx

Sent from my MT15i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oi oi chica! Glad you had early finish :) how's your back today? Xx

Good evening :) mince & dumplings eh? Not had that in years, mmm. Glad you had an early finish, I too got a little flyer from work then had a little doze for 10 mins on the sofa before starting tea. I'm even more tired now though xx

Back