Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Lemongrass and black pepper oil in your bath will help... lemongrass opens the pores and black pepper oil helps ease muscle pain...xx

from the dark side with love...xx

Lemongrass and black pepper oil in your bath will help... lemongrass opens the pores and black pepper oil helps ease muscle pain...xx

from the dark side with love...xx

Aww thanks Chelle - your a wealth of knowledge hun. If it doesn't ease I may have to buy some whilst im out tomorrow xx

Night night Sheila, thanks for reminding me about the cereal bars xx
Hope your back eases Hun , sleep well xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening all hope everyone is well? I've had Andrea here today and played taxi for her. She has sprouted all of a sudden lol. Today has been a day off plan .... I woke up this morning and thought sod it I can't be bothered. Not the attitude to have and I'll be back on it tomorrow. I've had 2 wholemeal bread with lemoncurd on, 2 big snack a Jack's, a tuna and cucumber stottie, a mini milk lollie, a saveloy and im doing smoked cod and sw chips for tea. ... The thing is I dont feel bad/guilty. Is that wrong!!

Sent from my MT15i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think every so often we need a day off plan hun just to keep us going. Don't feel guilty about it...what you've said you've had isn't that bad! Smoked cod and chips, mmmm! How do you cook your cod? Xx

Hi Sian - Im just not feeling it today for some reason. I'll be back on it tomorrow though.

I usually just use my deep frying pan and cook it in water, some ppl cook theirs in milk yuk. It takes about 10-15 mins depending on the size of the piece of fish and its lush xx

No it's not wrong, you don't want to deprive yourself and tomorrow you'll be back on it, xx

Thanks Michelle - I was out with Andrea - OH had asked me to get him a sarnie in Greggs, so Andrea decided she would have one and a sausage roll, so Sheila decided well i'll have a sarnie too!! Then the saveloy was whilst I was waiting for my fish to cook - oh well its done now back on it tomorrow xx

Back