Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Boooo to not being at target, maybe if you're super duper good on the days you're not going out, maybe, just maybe you could do it next week, I've got everything crossed for you x

Thanks Michelle I will do my very best, I really did think id get there this week as ive been spot on with my food and kept a little under syns on some days. xx

The scales never play ball when we want them to

Target will be yours soon darling xx

Thanks lovely - the scales shall be my enemy this week. Ive done it once before - I will not weigh until next Weds so it may take the pressure off :D it will be hard resisting but I can do it x

Well done on your loss sweety pie :) you're so close to target now :) I know you're not happy but you'll get there :)

Thanks chick - I will get there :D when I walked in the girl who does the weighing was at the pay desk, she said well well am I giving you a certificate lol I said I dont think so this week but id love you too, she said ive been dying to for the last 3 weeks and Im excited to see what the machine says when someone gets to target you will be my first lol x

Thanks chick - I will get there :D when I walked in the girl who does the weighing was at the pay desk, she said well well am I giving you a certificate lol I said I dont think so this week but id love you too, she said ive been dying to for the last 3 weeks and Im excited to see what the machine says when someone gets to target you will be my first lol x

Even more motivation to get there xx

Back