Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Evening ladies and what a gloriously sunny one it is here its lush. It was 19degrees when I got in the car at work :D

Had a busy day workwise - 2 long meetings attended so held me back a bit with work :(

Andrea rang me this morning she woke with excruciating pain in her tummy at 5.30am so went to the hospital at 6, she has a nasty water infection. They gave her antibiotics and did loads of tests. She has to ring for results on Friday. They checked baby and he is fine. Nowt but a worry lol

It's been a lovely day here too... Bit windy though :rolleyes:

Oh no... Hope Andrea is ok hun. It's not the first water infection she's had is it?? Hopefully the antibiotics will kick in soon and she'll start to feel better. Tell her that I say she needs to rest lol. Xxx

Good evening :)

Oh no poor Andrea, I'm glad she's ok and baby is ok, hopefully she'll be in no more pain and the infection will clear up very soon. I bet you was worried wasn't you.
I was thinking, could maybe Chelle send you some bath stuff to help ease your back? That reminds me I need to pm her xxx

It's been a lovely day here too... Bit windy though :rolleyes:

Oh no... Hope Andrea is ok hun. It's not the first water infection she's had is it?? Hopefully the antibiotics will kick in soon and she'll start to feel better. Tell her that I say she needs to rest lol. Xxx

She used to get them all the time hun when her bladder was poorly, but shes not had one for a while :-( They gave her the same tablets she used to have then. She was sent home poorly yesterday with a bad back and another nosebleed :eek: Baby is fine though they checked him out too.

She said "Mam I heard a woman in labour it scared me " - oops lol nothing you can do about it now

She used to get them all the time hun when her bladder was poorly, but shes not had one for a while :-( They gave her the same tablets she used to have then. She was sent home poorly yesterday with a bad back and another nosebleed :eek: Baby is fine though they checked him out too.

She said "Mam I heard a woman in labour it scared me " - oops lol nothing you can do about it now

Oh bless her!!! I thought labour wasn't half as bad as I was expecting and I'm a wimp!! She'll be fine :) Glad baby is ok :) has she thought any more about names? Xx

Lol a little too late for that now... Tell her to include more blueberries, pomegrantes and cranberries into her diet after the course of anti bs... All those combined with up the antioxidents in her system and keep the urinary tract clear... xx

from the dark side with love...xx

Oh bless her!!! I thought labour wasn't half as bad as I was expecting and I'm a wimp!! She'll be fine :) Glad baby is ok :) has she thought any more about names? Xx

I think the name Jackson is a strong contender at the mo ( I hate it lol)

Lol a little too late for that now... Tell her to include more blueberries, pomegrantes and cranberries into her diet after the course of anti bs... All those combined with up the antioxidents in her system and keep the urinary tract clear... xx

Thanks Chelle I sure will - Ive also told her she drinks nowhere near enough fluids (she takes after me :-( ) I know shes had cranberry juice before and then as soon as it clears she stops drinking it grrrr

Good evening :)

Oh no poor Andrea, I'm glad she's ok and baby is ok, hopefully she'll be in no more pain and the infection will clear up very soon. I bet you was worried wasn't you.
I was thinking, could maybe Chelle send you some bath stuff to help ease your back? That reminds me I need to pm her xxx

I was mega worried hun - I know how bad she suffered years ago when her bladder was poorly. I used to cry for her cos I couldnt help her. I got some of the stuff Chelle suggested for my bath and it helps loads at the time, then as soon as Im out of the bath for a while its painful again :-(

I think the next step is docs for increased painkillers until July x

Thanks Chelle I sure will - Ive also told her she drinks nowhere near enough fluids (she takes after me :-( ) I know shes had cranberry juice before and then as soon as it clears she stops drinking it grrrr

Eating them will work just as well dried cranberries in a cake maybe? Blueberries with cereal,and pomegrante can be bought in packs now so no fiddly picking out the pips... Nag her if you need to... xx

Eating them will work just as well dried cranberries in a cake maybe? Blueberries with cereal,and pomegrante can be bought in packs now so no fiddly picking out the pips... Nag her if you need to... xx

Just make sure she finishes her anti b's first... xx

Just make sure she finishes her anti b's first... xx

Ive just text her and told her Chelle and she said thank you very much. She's only got 3 days worth of tablets until her results come back, she said she will send her OH shopping lol x

Evening Sheila :), sorry to hear about Andrea hun, hope she feels better soon after the antibiotics. Worried about u too, hope the docs can sort out an earlier appointment for u than July, that's still quite far away. I also have been delayed with my Op they should have seen me much earlier but when they get more serious cases, they bump u down the list :(, I hope it doesn't happen to me again and I hope they see u sooner too hun. How is your back now ? xx

Evening Texty, firstly MASSIVE congrats on getting to target!! :D

And secondly, happy belated birthday.

Love the pics of you & OH and of you're purchases of course x

HEXA - 40g RF mature cheddar
HEXB -
60g wholemeal roll

Brekkie -
Melon, pineapple,grapes, raspberries, strawberries and a mullerlight yogurt

Dinner -
Bernard MatthewsTikka Turkey strips, lettuce, toms, cucumber, beetroot, pease pudding, boiled egg, hexs a and b, grated carrot

Tea -
Lamb Steak, cherry toms, cucumber, pease pudding, mushrooms, bns and SW roasties ( flipping lushhhhh )

Drinks -
Ribena NAS, Pepsi max

Snacks -
Same as brekkie

Syns -
Haribo hearts and rings 25g (4.5)

Evening Sheila :), sorry to hear about Andrea hun, hope she feels better soon after the antibiotics. Worried about u too, hope the docs can sort out an earlier appointment for u than July, that's still quite far away. I also have been delayed with my Op they should have seen me much earlier but when they get more serious cases, they bump u down the list :(, I hope it doesn't happen to me again and I hope they see u sooner too hun. How is your back now ? xx

Thanks lovely - she says she feels a little better tonight just worn out. Ive tried all I can with the hospital now just gotta wait :-( I wouldnt care its only to discuss results and options then i'll have to wait again.

Its aching tonight but nowhere near as bad as Sunday night hun x

Oh no hun, hope tonight is pain free for you, maybe a nice hot water bottle to relive some pain will help :). Just seen your food diary ,well done on the 4.5 syns, fingers crossed you'll be back on target tomorrow hun ;) xx

Evening Texty, firstly MASSIVE congrats on getting to target!! :D

And secondly, happy belated birthday.

Love the pics of you & OH and of you're purchases of course x

Hello lovely good to see you - awww thank you so much I got a lovely birthday surprise at the scales :D

We had a lovely time in Leeds - I couldnt come home without purchasing new items lol

Oh no hun, hope tonight is pain free for you, maybe a nice hot water bottle to relive some pain will help :). Just seen your food diary ,well done on the 4.5 syns, fingers crossed you'll be back on target tomorrow hun ;) xx

I weighed before tea :-( scales are still up. I was 10.13.5 at WI last week, when I got back from Leeds I weighed 11.6 - Sunday night I weighed 11.8!!! WTF

This morning 11.4 - so I know regardless Ive gained - my scales are usually about 1.5 out compared to SW ones, so If im 11.4 on mine thats 11.2.5 on theirs boooo x

Evening Sheila , sorry to hear bout your daughter, hope she's soon well,
Glad baby ok Hun,
Food today looks amazing
Boo to the scales but hope group is kinder to you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

11.2.5 is only 3lb on from last week which is terrific after a birthday week. Laughing at the 11.8 :giggle:, but that means you've actually lost 4lbs this week if their showing 11.4 which is amazing ! :eek::D xx

Back