Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Evening Sheila , sorry to hear bout your daughter, hope she's soon well,
Glad baby ok Hun,
Food today looks amazing
Boo to the scales but hope group is kinder to you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww thanks Von - ive really enjoyed my meals today, tried to loads pics but phone wont play ball grrrr. Im hoping the scales are totally wrong lol

I was a little worried about Andrea and Baby when she rang me - I got the " dont panic but!!!" - well that makes you panic when someone says that lol.

11.2.5 is only 3lb on from last week which is terrific after a birthday week. Laughing at the 11.8 :giggle:, but that means you've actually lost 4lbs this week if their showing 11.4 which is amazing ! :eek::D xx

I lost 1.5 my birthday week though Kay :-( all this gain is from 2 bloody off plan meals grrr I could kick myself, I didnt even have a lot of alcohol either.

Hehe you sound like my old C, she used to say how have you done, oh ive put 2 on but thought it would be 6 , oh well you lost 4 then pmsl x

I lost 1.5 my birthday week though Kay :-( all this gain is from 2 bloody off plan meals grrr I could kick myself, I didnt even have a lot of alcohol either. Hehe you sound like my old C, she used to say how have you done, oh ive put 2 on but thought it would be 6 , oh well you lost 4 then pmsl x

Have you had PF visits? I've sent her your way after hogging her all afternoon x

I lost 1.5 my birthday week though Kay :-( all this gain is from 2 bloody off plan meals grrr I could kick myself, I didnt even have a lot of alcohol either.

Hehe you sound like my old C, she used to say how have you done, oh ive put 2 on but thought it would be 6 , oh well you lost 4 then pmsl x

Yep that's me, always looking at the brighter side of things :D hehe xx

Have you had PF visits? I've sent her your way after hogging her all afternoon x

She's been with a struggle (when I say that I just mean not as often as id like lol ) she was here at 4.45 for a flying visit hope she's back tomorrow a few times lol x

Hello lovely good to see you - awww thank you so much I got a lovely birthday surprise at the scales :D

We had a lovely time in Leeds - I couldnt come home without purchasing new items lol

Of course, purchases are compulsory especially for a birthday weekend AND a target celebration :D

I'm indecisive too. I have to look at menus before I go places cos takes me ages to decide. I like the dress but you need to make sure you feel comfortable in it xx

Im not usually to bad with menus as I tend to stick to the same kinda foods when out, the dress is comfy and feels like a perfect fit everywhere except the boobs, i'll try it again tomorrow and then decide I think x

Im not usually to bad with menus as I tend to stick to the same kinda foods when out, the dress is comfy and feels like a perfect fit everywhere except the boobs, i'll try it again tomorrow and then decide I think x

I know it sounds odd but try it with different bras sometimes clothes look different depending on what bra I wear lol x

What's it doing to your boobs? Hope its not making look like one big squished one as opposed to two nice shape ones. :)

What's it doing to your boobs? Hope its not making look like one big squished one as opposed to two nice shape ones. :)

Eermm ... you know when you get clothes with seams across the front, well the dress has and it feels like its too high up and not sitting "under" my boobs, plus I tried with no bra so they were probably not sitting in the best position lol ( well what there is left of them )

Lol, I remember when I was pregnant with Nathan & this woman said to me there'll come a time when you realise it's only got one way out:eek: and yes that moment was a scary one!!!!!

Lol I asked was she screaming, Andrea said " no but I could tell she was in pain lol"

Hope Andrea feels better quickly texty x

Did you ring Hosp for you? Any joy? xx

Yeah I rang hun - no joy!! My appt is July 11th, I asked if she would add me to a cancellation list, her reply " we dont get cancellations" and the doctor has booked a lot of leave in between now and July ffs - I know everyone is entitled to their hols but I had my scan in March!! so she said well I can take your name but dont build your hopes up

Back