Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Been out for some last min things today, think going to go out for a walk now it's so nice and will hopefully keep my mind occupied,
Il be leaving for the train tomorrow bout 3, so going to get sorted later coz tomorrow will fly by and it'll be time to leave before I know it ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just posted on your thread hun. A walk in the sun sounds brill I hope you enjoy xx

Hey petal, just wanted to stop by and wish you luck for later. Sorry you are feeling pants, have you eaten enough? or can you maybe up your fluids?
Oh how lovely to be invited! That's so thoughtful of her :) Cyprus is meant to be beautiful, it's on my list (but then the only place not on my list is Africa lol
Am just catching up with diaries now, so i've been a bit awol, i have my mother coming to stay for a week tomorrow, so it's been a bit manic here, can't say i'm looking forward to it
xxx

Ive made some rice pudding and ive got 2 quiches in the oven - im feeling a bit sickly and lightheaded this morning, I dont know why :-(

Rang Andrea and she is a little brighter this morning but still has back pain. She is waiting for a physio appt to come through.

Her very best friend who she has known since they were 3 (calls me momma bear lol) has booked her wedding in Cyprus next June and me and hubby are invited - I cant book anything because the leave sheets dont come out at work until Dec grrrr so cant guarantee I'll get the time off.

Hope you're feeling a little better as the day has gone on hun? How lovely to have a wedding in Cyprus to hopefully look forrward to :) my mum and dad had a house out there in paphos for quite a few years..... Had some lovely hols there xx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey petal, just wanted to stop by and wish you luck for later. Sorry you are feeling pants, have you eaten enough? or can you maybe up your fluids?
Oh how lovely to be invited! That's so thoughtful of her :) Cyprus is meant to be beautiful, it's on my list (but then the only place not on my list is Africa lol
Am just catching up with diaries now, so i've been a bit awol, i have my mother coming to stay for a week tomorrow, so it's been a bit manic here, can't say i'm looking forward to it
xxx

Awww thanks lovely - Ive had some toast and im drinking lots of NAS, my throat is sore and I have the start of a headache so maybe coming down with something :-(

I love Cyprus its a beautiful place - and the people are so so friendly the same as Greece.

Oh no why not hun? Is she a mare to be around? xx

Hope you're feeling a little better as the day has gone on hun? How lovely to have a wedding in Cyprus to hopefully look forrward to :) my mum and dad had a house out there in paphos for quite a few years..... Had some lovely hols there xx

Hi chick - feeling a bit bleurghhh but hopefully it will pass. It will be brilliant if we can make it I love Cyprus :D Im excited already and I dont know if I can go yet lol x

Awww thanks lovely - Ive had some toast and im drinking lots of NAS, my throat is sore and I have the start of a headache so maybe coming down with something :-(

I love Cyprus its a beautiful place - and the people are so so friendly the same as Greece.

Oh no why not hun? Is she a mare to be around? xx

Oh i hope not hun! Tell the cheeky BUGger to shove off (see what i did there?! i know i know i'll get me coat) :p

And, it's hard to explain, We haven't spent more than one or two days together since i was 14 when i left (not by choice) home, we've only recently started talking again after 20 years when my brother was in ICU, so, um, yeah, it'll be an experience. She can't go home til the following Thursday though as she's getting a coach, maybe that'll be enough to make the atmosphere ok, as there's no way out lol xx

Oh i hope not hun! Tell the cheeky BUGger to shove off (see what i did there?! i know i know i'll get me coat) :p

And, it's hard to explain, We haven't spent more than one or two days together since i was 14 when i left (not by choice) home, we've only recently started talking again after 20 years when my brother was in ICU, so, um, yeah, it'll be an experience. She can't go home til the following Thursday though as she's getting a coach, maybe that'll be enough to make the atmosphere ok, as there's no way out lol xx

Hehe - Love the pun :p

Awww its a shame it took your bro's illness to bring you back to the speaking point, maybe her stay will be a fresh start? Give you the chance to talk?

I hope your gonna be ok chica xx

Yeah i'll be fine chick, it is what it is and i'm a grown up now (apparently grr to that lol) :)

Thank you though xx

Hi hon hope Andrea is feeling better and shocking work won't let you book as it's for a wedding?!

Thanks hunni - shes a little better today thanks. Just resting.

Work is getting worse for time off!! It even has to go through management to book 1 day off now grrrr

Thanks hunni - shes a little better today thanks. Just resting.

Work is getting worse for time off!! It even has to go through management to book 1 day off now grrrr

That's awful about the hop booking situation grrrr. Where I last eorkjed was pretty much the same.....you could only book a holiday if another teamleader would cover your shifts, it was awful.
Glad Andrea is feeling a bit better today xx

Evening all - well I faced WI - 3lbs on!!! Still in target .... just lol. Will work hard this week to get that back down. I cant believe 2 meals out of 7 days worth could make that much difference(I didnt even drink loads) considering ive been on it 100% the other 5 days .... strange things our bodies are.

Hope everyone is well xx

Evening Sheila :), well done for staying within the target range just :p. I'm sure you'll pull it back by next week. Thanks for your kind words on my diary, really had a bit of a roller coaster day today. Anyway how is your back lovely and how is Andrea ? xx

Evening all - well I faced WI - 3lbs on!!! Still in target .... just lol. Will work hard this week to get that back down. I cant believe 2 meals out of 7 days worth could make that much difference(I didnt even drink loads) considering ive been on it 100% the other 5 days .... strange things our bodies are. Hope everyone is well xx

Hi Sheila , that will be gone soon enough, and least your still in range :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It was your birthday weekend and at Least your still in target still Hun, that'll be gone before you know it :)
our bodies are certainly strange things indeed, which I guess might be good seeing as our brains are too :p xx

Last edited:
Evening Sheila :), well done for staying within the target range just :p. I'm sure you'll pull it back by next week. Thanks for your kind words on my diary, really had a bit of a roller coaster day today. Anyway how is your back lovely and how is Andrea ? xx

Thanks lovely - ill try my hardest to get it back down next week.

Anytime hunni just so disappointed for you!! You have done well sticking to plan despite the rubbish set back. My back is aching still I just put up with it now hun :-( Andrea is feeling better just exhausted. She's just text me saying she can feel the baby kicking loads now :D x

Well done on still being in target. That's brilliant with being away too

Thanks lovely - ill try my hardest to get it back down next week.

Anytime hunni just so disappointed for you!! You have done well sticking to plan despite the rubbish set back. My back is aching still I just put up with it now hun :-( Andrea is feeling better just exhausted. She's just text me saying she can feel the baby kicking loads now :D x

Oh no,hope your back pain gets better hun. Aww, cute little baby kicks ;). So has Jackson been decided for the name ? :p xx

Three on isn't bad and you will soon have that gone... Sorry you are in pain... I wish I had a magic wand... xx

from the dark side with love...xx

Back