Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

You WILL do it Kay were all rooting for you - you just need to get your mojo back and you will be racing through the stickers x

I think u hit the nail on the head tonight, the Ops let me down more than I thought, I need to find a way to pick myself up again, I just feel like I don't have control over the situation anymore, even next month they can bump me down the list again :( so its almost like I'm retaliating against it by eating, don't know if I'm making any sense to you, sorry for my ramblings tonight Sheila, thanks for being there, your amazing :). Think I better hit the pillow now, night night hun, hope u get a good nights sleep too xx

I think u hit the nail on the head tonight, the Ops let me down more than I thought, I need to find a way to pick myself up again, I just feel like I don't have control over the situation anymore, even next month they can bump me down the list again :( so its almost like I'm retaliating against it by eating, don't know if I'm making any sense to you, sorry for my ramblings tonight Sheila, thanks for being there, your amazing :). Think I better hit the pillow now, night night hun, hope u get a good nights sleep too xx

Awwww anytime Kay you know that hun. The date for your Op is out of your control hun, I know its dragging you down, you gotta try and focus on whats happening now. All the while your waiting its giving you the opportunity to get towards your next goal and sticky. Just focus on 1 day at a time and you will get there hun. Sleep well and catch you tomorrow xx

Awwww anytime Kay you know that hun. The date for your Op is out of your control hun, I know its dragging you down, you gotta try and focus on whats happening now. All the while your waiting its giving you the opportunity to get towards your next goal and sticky. Just focus on 1 day at a time and you will get there hun. Sleep well and catch you tomorrow xx

I know your right, got to get my head in gear lol. Night night hun :) xx

Love the name change! :-D

Evening lovelies. How's everyone? I can't believe im making a stewed beef dinner in this heat lol. Were all hungry though and I slow cooked the meat yesterday. X

Sent from my MT15i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back