Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

I've had a hifi bar, meringue, Alpen light and two yogurts today :eek: so much sugar haha

Lol on my way hun x

... thanks, on the plus side, pf hasn't stopped coming, x3 times today ! :eek: ... maybe she likes digestives :D. Oh I haven't had fish n chips for ages ! yum yum, bet your tea was lush ! Was that from the fakeaway book hun ? xx

... thanks, on the plus side, pf hasn't stopped coming, x3 times today ! :eek: ... maybe she likes digestives :D. Oh I haven't had fish n chips for ages ! yum yum, bet your tea was lush ! Was that from the fakeaway book hun ? xx

I'm off to buy digestives in the hope the pf pays me a visit :D

No hun it was frozen fish from Asda but very nice :D no batter or breadcrumbs I just popped it in tin foil in the oven while the chips cooked x

Sounds good to me and all on plan? x

Yeah :) 11 syns total and I'm gonna go for a run before WI tomorrow. How has your day been? X

No hun it was frozen fish from Asda but very nice :D no batter or breadcrumbs I just popped it in tin foil in the oven while the chips cooked x

Oh that's nice and healthy, I think in the fakeaway its oven baked too but they use egg or something to coat it. But well done, much healthier than battered or breaded fish. Although again from the fakeaway book I love the idea of making the breadcrumbs from the wm roll using your hexb, for the chicken wings recipe, yum yum, I guess you could use it like that on the fish too if u wanted :) xx

Oh that's nice and healthy, I think in the fakeaway its oven baked too but they use egg or something to coat it. But well done, much healthier than battered or breaded fish. Although again from the fakeaway book I love the idea of making the breadcrumbs from the wm roll using your hexb, for the chicken wings recipe, yum yum, I guess you could use it like that on the fish too if u wanted :) xx

I fancy making the chicken kiev using the wm breadcrumbs nom nom x

I had the Birds Eye Chicken with garlic and herb yesterday they were lush but high syns :-(

Oh I love Birds Eye stuff so yummy, but yeh I would imagine high on syns, but well worth it ! :p xx

Oi oi chicken little :D
How's me little Sheila doing? Just catching up on some diaries (or posting at least, i really should just copy and paste this message lol) as i'm back (uh oh i hear you say and to that i say *blows raspberry* :p xx

Afternoon Sheila :p, hope your having a lovely weekend hun. I was just looking at the challenges and have done crap in the last two :rolleyes:, am excited bout starting the June one and will give it my best shot, will u be putting that one up next week ?

Kay xx

Back