Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Jus thought I would check in... And from 400-700 pages I have missed! I've been so busy! College finished on friday.. Have managed to maintain... Back is ok ish.. And I seem to have missed a lot! I may be sometime! X

Jus thought I would check in... And from 400-700 pages I have missed! I've been so busy! College finished on friday.. Have managed to maintain... Back is ok ish.. And I seem to have missed a lot! I may be sometime! X

Evening Lou good to see you back hunni - how you getting on??

Nice break now from college? or do you mean just for half term?

Ive got an appt in July to see the consultant about my MRI results and see what options are available x

I wasn't liking the sore part.... Liking the fact that we're never happy are we... One minute we're praying for her to turn up, the next we can't bloody wait to get rid of her! :rolleyes:

Lol yeah men say that about us all the time, were never happy

Evening Lou good to see you back hunni - how you getting on??

Nice break now from college? or do you mean just for half term?

Ive got an appt in July to see the consultant about my MRI results and see what options are available x

Hey S! I'm doing good:) have managed to maintain with a 4lb leeway since Christmas.. :) sure I've list some with stress in the last week!
College finished on Friday.. Exhibition on 10th and Results 17th June.. So uni in sept!
Hope things go well at hospital - what's the lowdown?
X

Hey S! I'm doing good:) have managed to maintain with a 4lb leeway since Christmas.. :) sure I've list some with stress in the last week!
College finished on Friday.. Exhibition on 10th and Results 17th June.. So uni in sept!
Hope things go well at hospital - what's the lowdown?
X

Your doing brill maintaining hun well done. Ooooo I hope the exhibition goes well, maybe you could post some pics afterwards of your work?

Ive no idea whats going on with my back ive not had any results yet the doc at the hospital has them, he was putting them to a panel to discuss and thats as much as I know until July :-(

Im going to be a Nanna whoop - Baby boy is due on Sept 11th so were all mega excited for that xx

Good morning :)

Just catching up and I believe I've just spotted a couple of Red Days! I never thought I'd see the day. I think I need to take a leaf out of yours and mrstore book and try a red day but I end up ruining it by not thinking about it first ~ one day soon maybe!

London was really good and expensive you need a lot of wonga down there but we had an amazing time. Home now and back n SW properly. Off our shopping and cinema later I think, then soup for tea as I fancy it and its already cooked, just need to take it out before we go out.

Have a lovely day, happy bank holiday :) xx

Happy bank holiday Sheila have a fab day :D

Your doing brill maintaining hun well done. Ooooo I hope the exhibition goes well, maybe you could post some pics afterwards of your work?

Ive no idea whats going on with my back ive not had any results yet the doc at the hospital has them, he was putting them to a panel to discuss and thats as much as I know until July :-(

Im going to be a Nanna whoop - Baby boy is due on Sept 11th so were all mega excited for that xx

Thanks!!! Really happy with weight right now, for a change!!

The back saga is taking a long time, poor you :( all too familiar tho! Fingers crossed for answers soon..

And woo, congrats on the nanna situ! How exciting!!!

Will def share a pic or two after the exhibition xx
X

Good morning :)

Just catching up and I believe I've just spotted a couple of Red Days! I never thought I'd see the day. I think I need to take a leaf out of yours and mrstore book and try a red day but I end up ruining it by not thinking about it first ~ one day soon maybe!

London was really good and expensive you need a lot of wonga down there but we had an amazing time. Home now and back n SW properly. Off our shopping and cinema later I think, then soup for tea as I fancy it and its already cooked, just need to take it out before we go out.

Have a lovely day, happy bank holiday :) xx

Hello lovely - glad you had a fab time. Id imagine you need a bank loan to go there lol. Ive not had soup for ages, its something I can take or leave if im honest.

I did my first Red Day without even thinking about it, it was just using stuff up that I had in, I may have done them in the past and not given it any thought and just gone on with EE for the day :eek: thinking about it is definitely a good idea lol.

Im having another one today then back to EE tomorrow as Im back to work, so will prob have a jacket spud for lunch just for ease. x

Back