HEXA - 40g RF Mature Cheddar
HEXB -
2 Alpen Lights

Brekkie -
Grapes, strawberries, SB cake mullerlight yogurt

Dinner -
Leftover Mayflower curry with extra sauce and Rice

Tea -
Garlic Chicken breast, peas, roast (carrots,broccoli and cauli) cheesy potatoes (hexa)

Drinks -
Ribena NAS, Pepsi Max, Tea

Snacks -
Onion O's

Syns -
Sauce (4) Onion O's (3.5) Milk n Sugar (1.5) Total so far 9

Evening chick - im just the same :-( got a tickly cough now too grrr but its Friday yayyyyy .. xx

Grrrrr there's nothing worse than a tickly cough!
Whoop whoop to it being Friiiiiiiday!! :):):) looking forward to my lie in tomorrow, especially as tonight will be a late one xx

Grrrrr there's nothing worse than a tickly cough!
Whoop whoop to it being Friiiiiiiday!! :):):) looking forward to my lie in tomorrow, especially as tonight will be a late one xx

Yeah me too :) I was offered overtime tomorrow but I really dont have the energy!!

Andrea is popping over tomorrow when she finishes work will be good to see her x

Yeah me too :) I was offered overtime tomorrow but I really dont have the energy!!

Andrea is popping over tomorrow when she finishes work will be good to see her x

You definitely need to be at home resting not working when you're feeling rotten!

Ahh how nice to see Andrea tomorrow :) I bet her lovely bump will be a bit bigger :) not long to go!! :)

Morning poppet, i hope you are feeling a little better today, don't let them boys take advantage of you, time to wrap up and sweat that bugger out!! Not good being poorly when off work, it's such a bummer. Kev only seems to be ill when he's off work, it's them damn work gods, want you to be miserable when not there, so stick your fingers up at them and rest up and get spoilt ;) xx

Morning poppet, i hope you are feeling a little better today, don't let them boys take advantage of you, time to wrap up and sweat that bugger out!! Not good being poorly when off work, it's such a bummer. Kev only seems to be ill when he's off work, it's them damn work gods, want you to be miserable when not there, so stick your fingers up at them and rest up and get spoilt ;) xx

Morning chica. Im just outta my pit lol. Andrea is doing the taxiing today I need to go get a bottle of champers for a wedding gift for tomoro. Ian is taxiing tomorrow night up to now but im thinking if I drive then I cant drink which will aid my losses on weds :D I'll have a think. Im just feeling sorry for myself I think lol. Hows u love xx

Sent from my MT15i using MiniMins.com mobile app

TEXTY IS ON TARGET

Morning chica. Im just outta my pit lol. Andrea is doing the taxiing today I need to go get a bottle of champers for a wedding gift for tomoro. Ian is taxiing tomorrow night up to now but im thinking if I drive then I cant drink which will aid my losses on weds :D I'll have a think. Im just feeling sorry for myself I think lol. Hows u love xx

Well i would take advantage of the non taxiing but you deserve to enjoy life so god knows lol

I'm ok, i weighed in and had a bit of a huff on my diary but just had breakfast (bacon roll and about 6 cups of tea) and Kev had done two loads of washing (bless him) and I hung it out, and by the time i walked indoors the heavens opened so nice start to the day lol :rolleyes:

Writing me shopping list, still stuck between SW and CC, just know no choccie or bad stuff so far lol (she says that with sincerity even though it's not even lunchtime yet :p) xx

Last edited:
Awww how you feeling Sheila? It's not like you to feel sorry for yourself x

Awww how you feeling Sheila? It's not like you to feel sorry for yourself x

Hi Michelle. I think im a bit run down tbh. I've no energy can't be bothered to do anything. I've been working flat out and getting stressed, so a head cold on top is making me feel pants :( xx

RED DAY

HEXA -
Cheese
HEXB -
Wholemeal Rolls

Brekkie -
Rasperries, Strawberries, Persimmon and an Orange Mullerlight

Dinner -
Subway Turkey and Ham Salad with sweet onion sauce (hex A x 1)

Tea -
2 X homemade burgers with cheese in rolls (hex A & B)

Drinks -
Tea, Pepsi Max , Bottle of Water

Snacks -
None yet

Syns -
Milk n Sugar (1.5) sweet onion sauce (1.5) Piece of homemade shortbread (5)? no idea on syns for shortbread - total so far 8

I know I had no superfree with my burgers I really can't be bothered today, ive only eaten cos I have to!! so not like me

Aww don't worry about the no superfree hun... You're not well... It's allowed. I just hope you start to feel better soon... It's pants being poorly xx

Aww don't worry about the no superfree hun... You're not well... It's allowed. I just hope you start to feel better soon... It's pants being poorly xx

Just back from Taxi run grrr - son asked for a lift to his mates. Dropped him off im not moving now until tomorrow night lol x

Back