Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Grrrrr!! My dad has been waiting over a year for an appointment with the NHS after being referred for something! :eek: it's shocking!!!
How's your day been hun? C

It sure is hun. I know theyre busy but thats ridiculous!!! I thought they were trying to reduce waiting lists!!

Im good thanks .... If I dont move lol x

Hey, hope all well lady - little update for you - course finished and I got a DISTINCTION!! So thrilled so off to Bath Spa to do a four year integrated MA in textile design!! Wahoooo!

On the NHS note - I am sure they have a policy that you have a right to demand to be seen if they haven't met their three month agreed timescale...??!!!!

Hey, hope all well lady - little update for you - course finished and I got a DISTINCTION!! So thrilled so off to Bath Spa to do a four year integrated MA in textile design!! Wahoooo!

On the NHS note - I am sure they have a policy that you have a right to demand to be seen if they haven't met their three month agreed timescale...??!!!!

OMG yayyyyyy well done lovely chuffed to bits for you :happy096::happy096::winner::winner: thats brilliant news Lou xx

I wish I could afford to go private :-( x

I wanna know how to shoulder shimmy lol

Hope you ok lovely x

Lol you move your shoulder forwards & back very fast, not moving from your waist or slouching, and if you move one shoulder the other will automatically follow, it's not that easy to relax the shoulders, but much better to music!!!!

I'm fine thank you, I'm a bit hyper at the mo, work is getting manageable & I'm excited for Lourdes!!!!!!!! x

Lol you move your shoulder forwards & back very fast, not moving from your waist or slouching, and if you move one shoulder the other will automatically follow, it's not that easy to relax the shoulders, but much better to music!!!!

I'm fine thank you, I'm a bit hyper at the mo, work is getting manageable & I'm excited for Lourdes!!!!!!!! x
just tried to shimmy in bed! Didnt work very well lol

Hi Shelia am alive and well and posting while I use the pubs internet... Hope you have had a good day babe... xx

from the dark side with love xx

Hi Shelia am alive and well and posting while I use the pubs internet... Hope you have had a good day babe... xx

Hello lovely - yayyy to freebie internet lol good to see you still posting. My day has been busy and tinged with sad news - my old boss retired retired in May and he had a massive heart attack yesterday and passed away, whilst on holiday doing what he loved best - train spotting. He was a lovely man everyone was just down in the dumps today :-(

Just goes to show we should live life to the full eh xx

Hello lovely - yayyy to freebie internet lol good to see you still posting. My day has been busy and tinged with sad news - my old boss retired retired in May and he had a massive heart attack yesterday and passed away, whilst on holiday doing what he loved best - train spotting. He was a lovely man everyone was just down in the dumps today :-(

Just goes to show we should live life to the full eh xx

Defo... You never know when good old grimm will show up... Sad day but at least he went happy... xx

So true hunni - its also my dads anniversary today (6yrs since he passed) so I was feeling a bit glum to start with x

Ah now that I totally understand 16 years since mine went but still miss the old bugger... xx

Back