Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

I can post it here for you chick no problem or message it to you then its easy to find?

Ahhh thats a class idea re the pics xx

Either here or message is fine by me Sheila, that's great. I've been good this week and made a meal plan but can put it on for next week. Hmm, or swap something hehe. :)

Here you go hun :

The recipe serves 4 if made into walnut size meatballs

500g ex lean minced beef
2 tsp ginger
2 garlic cloves
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp fennel seeds ( made this loads and never used these its fine without)
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp turmeric
2 tbsp curry powder
500g passata or liquidised tomatoes
fat free yogurt ( I used Total 0%)
salt and pepper

In a bowl - mix the mince, ginger,fennel,cinnamon,salt and pepper,and chilli. Mould into meatballs and set aside. ( you can make them walnut size I make mine a little bigger as there are only 2 of us).

Place turmeric,curry powder and passata into a saucepan and bring to the boil. Add the meatballs and simmer for 15-20 mins turning a couple of times until cooked. Remove from heat and then serve.
I used plain boiled rice (will use jasmine next time for a change) then garnish with yougurt. I sprinkled a little dried mint onto mine for effect.

Ooh I've got all the ingredients in to make that, except the fennel seeds. I was just going to do omelette but now I'm tempted to get some mince out the freezer, ooh what do you reckon? Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Ooh I've got all the ingredients in to make that, except the fennel seeds. I was just going to do omelette but now I'm tempted to get some mince out the freezer, ooh what do you reckon? Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I say go for it Cookie - you dont need the fennel ive never used it yet, so much tastier and filling than an omelette :D xx

Back