Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Im going to say night night ladies my eyes are sore and my head is pounding I think I need an early night. Im going to do lunches for tomorrow then bed

I'll post if there is any news :D xxx sleep tight everyone

Goodnight lovely.... Hope you manage some sleep before you get that call!!! I'll be popping on my phone to check every time I get up for the loo in the night... So about 4 times hehe xxx

Im going to say night night ladies my eyes are sore and my head is pounding I think I need an early night. Im going to do lunches for tomorrow then bed

I'll post if there is any news :D xxx sleep tight everyone

Nightie night Nanny Sheila (just practising) and hope you get a decent night. Or if not, that there a very good reason :rolleyes: xx

Morning Sheila! Ohh exciting times for you all

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I was checking my phone at 2.30 this morning looking for news lol x

Lol me too. Hubby sleepily asked what I was doing and I said 'looking to see if the babies arrived', he just grunted and went back to sleep. This morning he asked WHO was having a baby lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Lol I'm giggling at baby watch. She's having pains but nothing regular as yet grrrr poor kid I'm wishing pain on her xx

I just looked at the time and thought, aha Andrea update and here it is. Poor girl, it's so hard to settle into doing anything to pass the time. :(
How are you feeling today Sheila? X

I just looked at the time and thought, aha Andrea update and here it is. Poor girl, it's so hard to settle into doing anything to pass the time. :( How are you feeling today Sheila? X Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

She's just text to say pains are every 20 mins eeek she is going in the bath now :)

I'm fine thanks hun tired but that's normal lol x

She's just text to say pains are every 20 mins eeek she is going in the bath now :)

I'm fine thanks hun tired but that's normal lol x

Ooh this could be it then. Good luck Andrea! Go for it little man :)
Oh and Nanny Sheila had better get her snacks ready too :)

Back