Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Haha yes that will be me, im already booked for babysitting duties next month and for Son in Laws 40th so they can have a weekend away x

Lol we've got our mums booked in for lots of stuff- gotta do it before the novelty wears off lol :p x

Ooh you did get there and have lots of cuddles, perfect. Sorry I've not replied to your earlier pm or sent that video yet, I couldn't do it from my phone and then got involved in dinner and sorting baby's bath and bedtime here.
I'll see if I can do it now but I'm so tired today that I'm being dumb at things I can normally do IN my sleep lol. I know you aren't about to leave the country though hehe, so if not tonight, I'll send tomorrow, when I'm a bit more with it! :)

Ooh you did get there and have lots of cuddles, perfect. Sorry I've not replied to your earlier pm or sent that video yet, I couldn't do it from my phone and then got involved in dinner and sorting baby's bath and bedtime here.
I'll see if I can do it now but I'm so tired today that I'm being dumb at things I can normally do IN my sleep lol. I know you aren't about to leave the country though hehe, so if not tonight, I'll send tomorrow, when I'm a bit more with it! :)

Lol bless ya you have a lot on your plate too - your right im not going anywhere hun x

Hey hun hows it going? Xxx sorry not been around works proper stressful feel like I dont get any time to myself these days lol Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning Emma aww bless ya, there's no rest for the wicked eh lol. I'm good thanks were off to hospital later for visiting. I need to go get Andrea some new pjs first as all the ones she has are too thick it's roasting in her room. They are keeping them in until at least Tuesday as her blood pressure is sky high and her iron levels are low and little man has a very slight jaundice x

Busy day today going to see mother in law and take pics to show her great grandson to her. She is pretty much housebound so can't get to the hospital. Then need to go get stuff for Andrea before visiting and fit some kind of food plan in somewhere x

Back