Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Morning :) Did you sleep well? It's a lovely day here, super weather considering it's nearly October! Have a great day Nanna Sheila ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good morning lovely ladies I hope your all well. I had a lovely lie in :) just having a cuppa and some toast. I'm playing taxi today as usual on a Sunday. Might go see sis if her cold has cleared up I don't want to pass anything to Andrea or Jackson.

I will have to make do with pics today cos I won't see them booo.

On the scales front things look positive and like ive lost last weeks gain but I don't get weighed until weds so watch this space x

I forgot to say that she's heard since that three more of the eight originals have since left and he's been in trouble with some other authorities over 'irregularities' in the paperwork. Glad she's not there now! Haha, yes, I get things said like that and just grin and say, I really don't know how I held down my job for all those years and how you two survived to adulthood :rolleyes: We're just watching x factor recorded from yesterday.... and all yelling at the tv! lol Enjoy when you watch. :)

He will get what he deserves by the sounds of things and that can only be good!!

Lol yeah I usually say things like that to my 2 x

Lol aren't you going to put Jackson in the garden over night then? Bless her! I think its good she's going to leave him, you lucky lady! Xx

Well maybe the garage so that he is dry lol

Her friend has a little girl who is 15 months and she won't leave her with anyone she has to drag herself away to go to work and rings umpteen times a day to check on her ! That's not natural surely x

Morning :) Did you sleep well? It's a lovely day here, super weather considering it's nearly October! Have a great day Nanna Sheila ;) xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I'm not doing anything energetic today lol not that I ever do mind! I'm not even sure of a meal plan. I've had toast for brekki, I've got mince left for burgers for lunch with bns chips and I've taken chicken out for tea just don't know what with lol x

Wow! I have just caught up on the last couple of weeks and what a hellish time you have had. Much love to you and all of your family. You are a super strong, very caring lady that is for sure. So glad everything is settling down for you and you have had a lot of support from here. Take care xx

Wow! I have just caught up on the last couple of weeks and what a hellish time you have had. Much love to you and all of your family. You are a super strong, very caring lady that is for sure. So glad everything is settling down for you and you have had a lot of support from here. Take care xx

Hi Kami - Thanks hunni were getting there ( I hope). It was a scary time and I wouldn't wish it on anyone!

I couldnt have gotten through it without all of the support from my lovely minis friends and well wishers. It made me realise that even though there are some really bad people out there in the world - the good still outweighs the bad, and im very lucky to have and know such lovely people in my life xx

Evening Sheila :), wow seems like ages since I've been on diaries, I missed you ;). How have you been hun ? Let me guess, your time off must be flying by right ? :D I'm not gonna say before you know it you'll be back at work, that would be cruel :giggle:, I know you must be enjoying every minute with your little prince :). How is he ? and how is Andrea and your sister ? hope everyone is well. What have you been up to over the weekend ?

Kay xx

*EDITED - wowzers I just saw your chicken pizza :eek: :drool:

Evening Sheila :), wow seems like ages since I've been on diaries, I missed you ;). How have you been hun ? Let me guess, your time off must be flying by right ? :D I'm not gonna say before you know it you'll be back at work, that would be cruel :giggle:, I know you must be enjoying every moment with your little prince :). How is he ? and how is Andrea and your sister ? hope everyone is well. What have you been up to over the weekend ?

Kay xx

Hello lovely - im just coming down from a hectic 2 weeks im wrecked lol. Im doing very little as ive no energy!

Jackson is a little angel ( hes not slept much today mind lol) Ive not seen him though im waiting for my daily pic :)

Andrea has just text saying she would kill for a nights sleep she is shattered x

I still have another 2 weeks of so gonna make the most of it I hope. I will try and make the most of seeing Andrea and Jackson cos when im back to work it will only be weekends I think :-( x

Hello lovely - im just coming down from a hectic 2 weeks im wrecked lol. Im doing very little as ive no energy!

Jackson is a little angel ( hes not slept much today mind lol) Ive not seen him though im waiting for my daily pic :)

Andrea has just text saying she would kill for a nights sleep she is shattered x

I still have another 2 weeks of so gonna make the most of it I hope. I will try and make the most of seeing Andrea and Jackson cos when im back to work it will only be weekends I think :-( x

I can only imagine, you must be exhausted after the 2 weeks you have had. I hope you managed to get some rest this weekend. Your tea looked delish by the way :p. Aww how cute that you get a new pic of Jackson everyday :) that sure is gonna help see the day through once your back at work, you won't stop glancing back at your phone every few seconds ;). Make the most of this time off and give him loads of kisses and cuddles :p. Poor Andrea, I read one of your earlier posts, your right it will probably take her a few weeks until things settle down for her and she gets her health back, then she can start to form a routine for herself. Having you there right now must be of immense help to her. Your a wonderful and supportive mam Sheila. How have you been coping with the plan ? I know you had a small gain last week, are you back in the zone for Wednesday hun ?

Kay xx

Back