Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

He looks so petite compared to my chunk lol I think he weighs 15lbs now haha aw jacksons is lovely xx

Someone has stolen my mojo too! :eek: I think there's another fairy that we need to be worried about!!

Your weekend sounds fab hun, can I come? Lol. You did just say on my diary that I need to keep busy while Matty's away :p

Whoop to the lie in :) I hope all goes well at the hospital in the afternoon hun. Xx

I'll slap her if I see her lol - course you can come chick the more the merrier hehe.

Im hoping after tomorrow I wont have to wait long for an appt for the anaethetist grrr x

He looks so petite compared to my chunk lol I think he weighs 15lbs now haha aw jacksons is lovely xx

He is so cute hun he still looks tiny but when you hold him for any length of time boy does he make your arm and back ache lol.

Oliver is gorgeous too wow thats a fab weight x

Good luck with the hospital tomorrow, it's been that long about your back that'd I'd actually forgotten about it. Sincerely hope they have some good news for you and your sister.
In regards to SW mojo, I think mine went last week, I've been better this week but not fully there, I'm bored really but had a couple of different meals this week and that's helped. Hope after wi, you get your mojo back too.

Jackson looks lush in those pics, you'll have a blast with him and Andrea tomorrow, enjoy your day off xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Thanks hun I just want to move forward and actually get some treatment now in the hope that the pain eases. I love having Jackson but it kills my back holding him for any length of time to feed or get him off to sleep.

My mojo has been awol since Sept really when Andrea had little one and things went downhill for a while. It just seems to have been one thing after another and SW has kinda taken a back seat/holiday!

Im really looking forward to spending some time with Andrea I dont see her as often as id like to. Were going to do lunch somewhere and some retail therapy :D xx

Thanks hun I just want to move forward and actually get some treatment now in the hope that the pain eases. I love having Jackson but it kills my back holding him for any length of time to feed or get him off to sleep.

My mojo has been awol since Sept really when Andrea had little one and things went downhill for a while. It just seems to have been one thing after another and SW has kinda taken a back seat/holiday!

Im really looking forward to spending some time with Andrea I dont see her as often as id like to. Were going to do lunch somewhere and some retail therapy :D xx

Good evening hun :)
I hope you are well.
I really wish the doctors would do something more to help you with your back. It cant be easy for you and not nice with the pains you get etc.
You have been through a hell of a lot lately but I am sure things will start to look up for you soon.
Enjoy some quality time with Andrea and it will do you both the world of good. I was feeling abit down in the dumps yesterday but abit of retail therapy and day out today with the hubby has cheered me up no end. xxxx

Evening ladies - had a mega busy day today I dont know where the time went!! Im off tomorrow so a lie in whoop - im at the hospital in the afternoon to see the consultant about my back ( probably a waste of time grrr ) taking sis as her appt is 5 mins after mine at the stroke unit. My food has been cr@p the last week hence the lack of food on my diary - I feel like ive lost my mojo :( come on who's found it!! lol. Were moving venues tomorrow which will be permanent - im not looking forward to WI. On a brighter note I have the weekend to look forward to, im going shopping with Andrea and Jackson, she will have her new car and then im having him to stay on Saturday night whoop. Shes had him weighed today and hes 9lb 13oz so the clinic were over the moon with him :D xx

Oh and I got this hehe

Awwwww look at little Jackson, he makes my heart melt with that cheeky gorgeous little smile. Bless him xxx

Good evening hun :)
I hope you are well.
I really wish the doctors would do something more to help you with your back. It cant be easy for you and not nice with the pains you get etc.
You have been through a hell of a lot lately but I am sure things will start to look up for you soon.
Enjoy some quality time with Andrea and it will do you both the world of good. I was feeling abit down in the dumps yesterday but abit of retail therapy and day out today with the hubby has cheered me up no end. xxxx

Lol you changed your name again!!

They better do something soon cos im tempted to discharge myself from his clinic!! Im looking forward to my mammy/daughter day :D its pants when you feel down in the dumps. Even if I buy a new piece of junk jewellery or some make up it will cheer me up hehe x

Awwwww look at little Jackson, he makes my heart melt with that cheeky gorgeous little smile. Bless him xxx

Mine too lol hes such a cutie and so alert now. Xmas will be fab this year I know hes too little to understand but it will be great to have a little one in the house which is part of what xmas is all about x

Lol you changed your name again!!

They better do something soon cos im tempted to discharge myself from his clinic!! Im looking forward to my mammy/daughter day :D its pants when you feel down in the dumps. Even if I buy a new piece of junk jewellery or some make up it will cheer me up hehe x

Hahaha yes last time I promise. Its the name of my page with my recipes etc.
Hope all goes well at the hospital hun. I know the feeling though as I am still waiting for my doctor to do something about my flipping stomach. Having constant heartburn for nearly year is getting beyond unbearable now.
Xmas is going to be great with a little one here now, you'll have a great time xxx

Mine too lol hes such a cutie and so alert now. Xmas will be fab this year I know hes too little to understand but it will be great to have a little one in the house which is part of what xmas is all about x
I know what you mean- my Oliver will be 7 months old at Xmas and be more interested in the wrapping paper lol but it's so nice to celebrate Xmas with children in the house- it's how it should be :) x

And he is so gorgeous!
My boy is a giant in comparison- almost 20lbs!! :) x

Lol im like the kid with the new toy x
Lol I think me and hubby are looking forward to playing with Oliver's new toys more than he is!!! He's getting a ball pit, new bath toys, a new rocker chair, a racing car set, etc lol!!
When he's old enough for Lego, hubby will be in his element! X

Lol I think me and hubby are looking forward to playing with Oliver's new toys more than he is!!! He's getting a ball pit, new bath toys, a new rocker chair, a racing car set, etc lol!!
When he's old enough for Lego, hubby will be in his element! X

Lol were all just big kids at heart x

So true- I love going round Toys r us but my mum is even worse!! X

Back