Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Aw that bottom lip tho! Sweetie x

I'm good cheers. Had a massive life change around the last 4 months, but now settling back into London life, next thing on the list is to get a job! Glad to see you got to target, congrats :) x

I hope its change for the better for you? Are your feet back in the country permanantely lol.

Thanks I got to target in May - im out of it at the mo boooo need to get my @ss back into gear xx

Evening all hope you had a good day!

Nothing exciting to report today ho hum! Well day 2 on plan may be too little too late eek - my scales are wayyyyyyyyyyy up high!! pah

Red Day

Brekki - Fruit n fibre with chopped banana (hex A & B)

Dinner - Homemade soup ( BNS, carrots, onions, salt ,pepper, veggie stock cube, garlic, chilli, passata, herbs) with wholemeal roll (hexb)

Tea - 2 x small chicken breasts with frozen cauli, broccoli,carrots and gravy

Drinks - Tea made with hex A and sweetener, pepsi max, options hot choccy mint

Snacks - persimmon, pineapple, grapes

Syns - Gravy (2) hot choccy (1.5) curly wurly (6) Total 9.5

Food was good today Sheila, unlike mine :eek: but hopefully tomorrow I'll give myself a big asskick and toe the line again. :rolleyes:
The only vaguely good thing I did today was finish wrapping all of my Christmas presents, so I'll chalk that down as a plus point.

Food was good today Sheila, unlike mine :eek: but hopefully tomorrow I'll give myself a big asskick and toe the line again. :rolleyes:
The only vaguely good thing I did today was finish wrapping all of my Christmas presents, so I'll chalk that down as a plus point.

I know im in for a gain tomorrow and its all my own doing :eek: its like ive been on a mission to gain as much in a week as possible this week.

You still have a couple of days to pull it back hun you can do it :D Wrapping is good body magic right??? xx

Sometimes it just gets too much to stick with.... and we kind of meltdown for a bit. Hoping we can both rein that bit in to keep the damage as little as possible. I doubt I'll eat anything else tonight (hmm except my usual choccy ration with my cuppa, shortly) but the test will be tomorrow morning for me, home alone tomorrow and nothing much planned. Good luck with weigh in hun, hope its not TOO much of a gain xx

Sometimes it just gets too much to stick with.... and we kind of meltdown for a bit. Hoping we can both rein that bit in to keep the damage as little as possible. I doubt I'll eat anything else tonight (hmm except my usual choccy ration with my cuppa, shortly) but the test will be tomorrow morning for me, home alone tomorrow and nothing much planned. Good luck with weigh in hun, hope its not TOO much of a gain xx

I know its gonna be a big gain this week all I can do is make next week a better one :rolleyes: Ive got my hot choccy and curly wurly to have later nom nom. I just cant seem to get my head back into gear, ive been like this since Sept when Jackson was born. x

Have a bit more veg or fruit to top you up! Or you could rustle up a mushroom omelette? Mmm xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Oh I don't know what to suggest, you have been struggling lately. You could read back in your diary of when you got to target & see if that gives you the motivation you need x

I need to do something Michelle - I have struggled I also think ive become a bit complacent/bored. I need to mix things up a bit and plan again for a few days ahead that usually works, ive let slide posting my food because its been rubbish.

I will get tomorrow out of the way and get right back on it before it gets too out of hand. May even start a new diary or get rid of old pages and make a fresh start? x

I know its gonna be a big gain this week all I can do is make next week a better one :rolleyes: Ive got my hot choccy and curly wurly to have later nom nom. I just cant seem to get my head back into gear, ive been like this since Sept when Jackson was born. x
I'm still struggling too hun. It's hard when so much going o. Hope you can have a good week after getting weigh in out of the way x

Yes I think a new diary is a good idea. You could also look back on this diary & see what foods you've made & see if that inspires you to try different things.

I also think being at target is hard cause you've nothing to aim for, that's it you've done it & all you need to do now is keep that way, which is harder than you think. SW don't really have any support for target members, (there could be a reason:rolleyes:) x

Morning
I
Agree that a new diary may be a good idea so you are trying fresh.
Ever been at target but think it must be really hard as why Spurs me on is the next award.
Have a good day

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back