Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

No it shouldn't but in my experience the louder you shout the more is done ! I expect the family has requested a meeting with the Consultant if not you should x

Ive not seen her yet and got little info via text as her battery had died, I wont get any sense from her hubby hes useless. Im hoping something shows on the MRI and then they can treat her, and it will show she has been right all along. No way can depression cause that!!

Your right about shouting loudest hun xx

Ive not seen her yet and got little info via text as her battery had died, I wont get any sense from her hubby hes useless. Im hoping something shows on the MRI and then they can treat her, and it will show she has been right all along. No way can depression cause that!!

Your right about shouting loudest hun xx

Hope hosp stop messing about and diagnose and treat ur sister properly v soon. Have fun with Jacksonxx

Scan results are clear! They are letting her home with a walking stick, a commode and a wheelchair. She has to make an appt with her GP to refer her to a neurologist - im gonna suggest her OH pays for her to go private then she will get some answers. Ive told her to go to bed and rest when she gets home.

Im just waiting for Jackson to arrive whoop whoop - not seen him since Sunday. I'll catch up with everyone when I can. Have a fab Friday all xx

Thats good news in one sense but she does need answers ...why hasn't the hosp referred to neurologist?
Yayy to seeing Jackson he will certainly cheer you up x Have a lovely time xx

Thats good news in one sense but she does need answers ...why hasn't the hosp referred to neurologist?
Yayy to seeing Jackson he will certainly cheer you up x Have a lovely time xx

Ive no idea why they didnt hun and shes already seen one at another hospital. She told him she wasnt going back to see him as all he did was increase her antidepressants and pain killers.

Jackson is asleep for now - hes been a bit unsettled today, Andrea said he always is after his swimming lesson :-( xx

Thanks hun I sure have and lots of lovely smiles ( as well as dirty nappies hehe) x

Must be something in the air, Millie has had four poos today!! lol, twice about two mins after having a clean nappy on, little imp :)

Hello Texty, I've just caught up after a few days absence and everything I wanted to say had been said by those much more eloquent than myself.

I'm just hopping your ok and that things will pick up again very soon for you and your family. You can sort those 4lbs out just one step or rather meal at a time,I'm have faith in you! We all do, keep smiling xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hello Texty, I've just caught up after a few days absence and everything I wanted to say had been said by those much more eloquent than myself.

I'm just hopping your ok and that things will pick up again very soon for you and your family. You can sort those 4lbs out just one step or rather meal at a time,I'm have faith in you! We all do, keep smiling  xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Thanks hunni - ive had 3 days totally on plan so fingers crossed I get some kind of loss this week :) xx

Pics of yesterday's food and today's plan
Yesterday's brekki was jam on toast

Fry up for dinner and pasta onions mushrooms and mushrooms in kofte sauce for tea.

Today's food

Brekki - banana

Dinner - ham and cheese sarnie (hex a and b) packet of snack a jacks

Tea - leftover pasta with the above and I stirred in some leftover baked beans topped with total yogurt, then fruit and muller toffee.

Attachments

• image-1555269167.jpg
    image-1555269167.jpg
    491.4 KB · Views: 41
  • image-605997782.jpg
    image-605997782.jpg
    531.1 KB · Views: 44
  • image-2379697961.jpg
    image-2379697961.jpg
    475.7 KB · Views: 41
  • image-1416013332.jpg
    image-1416013332.jpg
    470 KB · Views: 38
Good evening gorgeous lady :)
I found a plug socket lol.
Your food looks amazing. ...any left for me? :p
Xxx

Yayyyyyyy your alive lol

Thanks hun ive really enjoyed my food the last 2 days - the pasta with the kofte sauce was lush I just fancied something different x

Went to see sis today she looks terrible - her face was grey! She has to see her GP and get referred to a neurologist and an opthamologist - MS has been mentioned now. She has lots of the symptoms. She is a stubborn mare, I told her to get hubby to pay for her to go private, she said why should I pay grrr

So still a waiting game tut x

It sounds like they re exploring options for your sister , I also think she shouldn't have to pay to go private for answers, but if I was in her situation I would, you can't put a price on your health. Babs wouldn't pay for her knee replacement and waited longer to have it done on the NHS it went wrong and that is why she is in a wheelchair now, I cnat help thinking things would have been different had they paid to have it done. X

Back