40gRF mature cheddar
HEXB -
2 x wholemeal & 49gwholemeal bun plus syns

Brekkie -
Toast with lemon curd

Dinner -
3 NuMe cumberland sausages, half a tin of beans and a fried egg

Tea -
Curried burgers (homemade) with 1/2 fried bns and a fried red onion mixed with a little balsamic vinegar nom nom
164577d1422214614t-textys-fresh-start-begins-now-image-869229694.jpg

Drinks -
Tea, Orange and Pineapple NAS, hot choc, pepsi max

Snacks -
none yet maybe a yogurt

Syns -
lemon curd (2) sausages (3) hot choc (4) bun (4)? milk n sugar in tea (1.5) total 14.5

Red Day HEXA - 40gRF mature cheddar HEXB - 2 x wholemeal & 49gwholemeal bun plus syns Brekkie - Toast with lemon curd Dinner - 3 NuMe cumberland sausages, half a tin of beans and a fried egg Tea - Curried burgers (homemade) with 1/2 fried bns and a fried red onion mixed with a little balsamic vinegar nom nom Drinks - Tea, Orange and Pineapple NAS, hot choc, pepsi max Snacks - none yet maybe a yogurt Syns - lemon curd (2) sausages (3) hot choc (4) bun (4)? milk n sugar in tea (1.5) total 14.5

What a yummy day! Well Done You! X

Trying to get focused for tomorrow , finding it hard ATM and getting so annoyed with myself ,
I feel like I'm repeating myself week after week

Its hard hun this losing weight malarkey. You do so well when your on it! Ive just been on Kathryn's diary too as shes struggling.

Take a day at a time and plan ahead when you can, little steps will get you where you want to be. Try setting little goals and maybe a treat when you get there like a new nail polish, or a scarf or some smellies? Trying to rush your journey will only put pressure on you. Were all here for the same reason hun you know where we are if you want to rant xx

Food sounds delicious and tea looks so nice :D

Its hard hun this losing weight malarkey.

Were all here for the same reason hun you know where we are if you want to rant xx

So true, it's very easy to start feeling down when things aren't going right and it just becomes a vicious circle.

Yes we are here for the same reason ;) x

Tea looked yummy. What did you do to make them curried? Put curry powder in them?
Hope you have a good day.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hello Sheila, just been have a catch up. So sorry to read you've had yet more bad news with your mil's broken rib plus a bereavement in the family. Hope mil is being made as comfortable as possible, she must have been in a lot of pain with that.

A big boo to a sts this week but at least you gave it a good go and fingers crossed this week it will be a very different matter and you get a decent loss cos you deserve it hun. And some good news for a flippin change! Hugs xxx

I will only do EESP one week out of four, yes I got a good result, but with my DD I wouldn't risk it longer... I had a few twinges and I think long term would cause a flare up because of the restrictions... xx

Hi Sheila, How has your day been? X

Hello Sheila, just been have a catch up. So sorry to read you've had yet more bad news with your mil's broken rib plus a bereavement in the family. Hope mil is being made as comfortable as possible, she must have been in a lot of pain with that. A big boo to a sts this week but at least you gave it a good go and fingers crossed this week it will be a very different matter and you get a decent loss cos you deserve it hun. And some good news for a flippin change! Hugs xxx

Hi Sam - thanks for the hugs hun. Mil is in agony bless her I'm glad shes in the right place though. She's itching to go home but she's clearly not well enough.

On the weight front I'm a bit fed up at the mo, I'm looking at the same this week. I need a drastic change of some sort, this will be the 4th week with no movement grrr. X

I will only do EESP one week out of four, yes I got a good result, but with my DD I wouldn't risk it longer... I had a few twinges and I think long term would cause a flare up because of the restrictions... xx

I've decided not to do it again hun it's got me nowhere. I'd rather stick to what I know and not feel so restricted or hungry.

Ouch to your DD flaring up., mam and dad both had it so I know how painful it can be. X

Hi Sam - thanks for the hugs hun. Mil is in agony bless her I'm glad shes in the right place though. She's itching to go home but she's clearly not well enough.

On the weight front I'm a bit fed up at the mo, I'm looking at the same this week. I need a drastic change of some sort, this will be the 4th week with no movement grrr. X

Oh blimey - I do hope u have a loss this week - you deserve to - can u pinpoint anything I wonder? Has this happened to u before? I was so upset for u when EESP didn't work as I find it quite restrictive. xx

In other news .... After spending 3.5hrs with sis last Sunday explaining EE to sis and helping her do a meal/syn plan, she weighed this morning and has lost ...7lbs whoop I'm chuffed for her if she sticks to it x

In other news .... After spending 3.5hrs with sis last Sunday explaining EE to sis and helping her do a meal/syn plan, she weighed this morning and has lost ...7lbs whoop I'm chuffed for her if she sticks to it x

Isn't that just typical? Chuffed for her though... xx

Back