Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

In other news .... After spending 3.5hrs with sis last Sunday explaining EE to sis and helping her do a meal/syn plan, she weighed this morning and has lost ...7lbs whoop I'm chuffed for her if she sticks to it x

Wow! 7lbs in one week? Can you coach me! Lol x

Well done your sister!
Your mil is def in the right place

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

In other news .... After spending 3.5hrs with sis last Sunday explaining EE to sis and helping her do a meal/syn plan, she weighed this morning and has lost ...7lbs whoop I'm chuffed for her if she sticks to it x

Wow, that's brilliant Sheila and hope that gives her the inspiration to carry on. Can only do her good. X

yippeeee finally some good news x

not too sure what to suggest gpfor you though, I don't understand why you're not looking at a loss x

Maybe I need to go live with her lol! Back to basics for me after wi. I get paid friday will do a big shop and go to wholesale butchers too x

Well done your sister! Your mil is def in the right place Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks Jen I'm over the moon she's lost cos she gives up so easily grrr

Mil has peed me off tonight she's not taking her painkillers. How does she expect getting better to go home grrr x

yippeeee finally some good news x not too sure what to suggest gpfor you though, I don't understand why you're not looking at a loss x

I think I'll see how I go this week and ask if I can sit properly with Joanne and see if she can see where I'm going wrong. I still think a lot of it could be hormonal x

HEXA - 250mls ss milk
HEXB -
35g Fruit n fibre

Brekkie -
Fruit n Fibre

Dinner -
Jacket spud with tuna/mayo, lettuce tomato and cucumber

Tea -
Hunters chicken with, boiled egg, pease pudd, grated carrot, pickled onions, red/green/yellow peppers, beetroot

Drinks -
Tea, pepsi max, Orange and pineapple NAS, hot choc

Snacks - Grapes and a vanilla mullerlight, a hard boiled egg

Syns -
Mayo (3) BBQ sauce (1) RF mature Cheddar (4) Hot choc (2) maltesers (5) Total 15

Attachments

• image-4103320588.jpg
    image-4103320588.jpg
    524 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
HEXA - 250mls ss milk
HEXB -
35g Fruit n fibre

Brekkie -
Fruit n Fibre

Dinner -
Jacket spud with tuna/mayo, lettuce tomato and cucumber

Tea -
Hunters chicken with, boiled egg, pease pudd, grated carrot, pickled onions, red/green/yellow peppers, beetroot

Drinks -
Tea, pepsi max, Orange and pineapple NAS, hot choc

Snacks - Grapes and a vanilla mullerlight, a hard boiled egg

Syns -
Mayo (3) BBQ sauce (1) RF mature Cheddar (4) Hot choc (2) maltesers (5) Total 15

lovely food as usual - and a great SW day - you deserve to lose while ur eating like that! xx

lovely food as usual - and a great SW day - you deserve to lose while ur eating like that! xx

Thanks Linda. Its frustrating when I know my food is ok and im struggling to even get half an oz off! I have Jackson on Friday this week, so on Saturday I think ill do a massive meal plan and also go back to early pages on my diary and maybe even mirror my food from then to see if it makes a difference. x

Thanks Linda. Its frustrating when I know my food is ok and im struggling to even get half an oz off! I have Jackson on Friday this week, so on Saturday I think ill do a massive meal plan and also go back to early pages on my diary and maybe even mirror my food from then to see if it makes a difference. x

That's a really good idea - u might find some ideas in there - hope so - you deserve to lose with all the effort u put in xx

That's a really good idea - u might find some ideas in there - hope so - you deserve to lose with all the effort u put in xx

Im a bit fed up now - im stuck in a rut so need to do something about it. I have all weekend to plan and prepare. Loads of recipe books to use, so if I look through them before I go shopping and get what i need then i should be ok x

Hello have to agree it's frustrating when you are trying so hard been there done that . Lots of good ideas you have had speaking to your c and going back to the start of the diary. Just keep going

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

HEXA - 250mls ss milk HEXB - 35g Fruit n fibre Brekkie - Fruit n Fibre Dinner - Jacket spud with tuna/mayo, lettuce tomato and cucumber Tea - Hunters chicken with, boiled egg, pease pudd, grated carrot, pickled onions, red/green/yellow peppers, beetroot Drinks - Tea, pepsi max, Orange and pineapple NAS, hot choc Snacks - Grapes and a vanilla mullerlight, a hard boiled egg Syns - Mayo (3) BBQ sauce (1) RF mature Cheddar (4) Hot choc (2) maltesers (5) Total 15
Lovely Day Sheila :) Fingers Crossed for a better result this week. Good Luck with going back to basics too. I love a good plan! X

Back