Tez's 1st of Jan back on plan diary

Right today amazingly I stayed on track and I've been up since half 4.

B-
Activia breakfast pot
Cup of tea x 2

L-
Bran flakes
Strawberry yogurt
Cheese curls
Cup a soup

D-
Mug shot
Slice toast
Slice cheese

S-
Banana
Curly wurly
Cheese curls

1.2 litres water

Total cals - 1577 cals

Going to have a banoffee hot choc 70 cals and take it upto bed with some tv x

Thank you but unfortunately no my darling daughter had me up til nearly 3am :( I feel awful. Was up at 7.30 for work.

Know how you feel. My 16 month old was up teething last night. She normally sleeps a good 14 hours but last night was awful! My oh works nights generally and I had to be up at 7 to start a new placement.

Fell asleep on the sofa when I'd out her down at 6.30 tonight and woke at 1@ and now I can't sleep. Lol.

Joys of being a working mum hey!

Hope she sleeps better for you tonight, or is sleeping, and well done for keeping on track :) we can definitely so this if we even have good days when were feeling sleep deprived xx

Your so lucky your lo sleeps 14 hours on boy who's two has slept 10-12 hours a night since he was just a few weeks. Naomi sleeps anywhere between 9-12 hours a night but usually just around 9, which I don't mind cos she won't go down til 9.30-10 then I'm ready for bed. So I don't mind. It was only two night she didn't sleep well but I'm so used to her sleeping through since she was a baby it seems like the world ends ha ha. Well Naomi has slept like normal the last two nights, I'm so thankful for that but still knackered. I'm showing 1lb gain so far and wi tomorrow. I'm extremely p'd off I've been 100% even with hardly any sleep and stress was really proud of myself and it just seems pointless. I've got a meal out tomorrow and a party Saturday I need a good loss this week incase next week was slow but now I'll prob gain again :(

I don't know what I'm doing now, I've lost all motivation and determination and have eaten rubbish all day. Feel pretty low. Think I need some time out. I'll prob still float around in the background x

oasis6918 said:
I don't know what I'm doing now, I've lost all motivation and determination and have eaten rubbish all day. Feel pretty low. Think I need some time out. I'll prob still float around in the background x

Do you think going back to a group would help?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Do you think going back to a group would help?

I'm not sure I'm thinking of sw but its a lot of fresh food and I'm struggling financially but I just feel awful. Haven't felt like this in a long time. I thought I was doing really well x

I'm between 15-1600, I've been doing more walking......
It's like my body's just decided 'right let's f everything up' :(

I'm between 15-1600, I've been doing more walking......
It's like my body's just decided 'right let's f everything up' :(

:( sorry you're feeling like this.

You've had a crap day, eaten crap and feeling crap. Dont be so hard on yourself. You know what you have to do to lose weight. Do you want me to put together some sample days for you to follow? I find it helps more if I plan the meals I'm having for the week, before I go shopping. Then I only need to buy what I havent got. Have you got a slow cooker? There are loads of things you could prep the night before, throw in the slow cooker before you go to work and leave it on ready for when you get home. Then you need to use oil, you don't need to worry about what to cook, eliminating the risk of snacking before tea.

I've got a SW book here with some recipes in it. Called one pot wonders. I could list the recipe titles and you can chose which ones you like and I can type them out for you.

I know I've said it before, but giving yourself a cut off time in the evening helps alot. You could do 7 o'clock and if you get hungry just drink water or have a cuppa. I'm way huger than you but ive not shrivelled up of starvation yet despite needing more calories.

I really don't want you to give up Teri. I know how much you want this. Try to think of the future, you've lost all your weight, you look even more fab than you do now and you are so very proud of what you achieved. Sacrificing chocolate and crisps and other bad foods for a year is nothing. If it means you get to look how you've always wanted then it's not much to give up.
There's nothing I'd love more than to scoff pringles, wolf down a Chinese or sit and devour 12 inches of dairy milk. But I know if I do I won't lose any weight :( and losing weight gives me more of a buzz than food does.

Maybe limit yourself to one thing like that a day. Buy a pack of flakes or multi pack of crisps or mini pizzas etc for the week and make it last. You'll appreciate it more if you have it less.
I bought myself a 300g bag of pink porky pigs (sweets) from eBay and I have maybe 3 or 4 a day, and they are lasting ages. Something small to make me feel like I'm not missing out, goes a long way.

You are doing a fantastic thing, being a working mum with 2 kids under 3. You're floorboards have been ripped up today, you've just moved house, no wonder you're feeling the strain.
Have a rethink of your goals on the weekend and try planning your meals for the week and see how you get on. I'm behind you on this and so is Cas I'm sure.

Try not to let emotions get in the way of things. Your body will fight you, it wants to stay overweight so it doesn't have to exert itself to stay alive. But you gotta teach it to behave the way you want.

You can do this!!

Squishy huggles xxxx

You've had a crap day, eaten crap and feeling crap. Dont be so hard on yourself. You know what you have to do to lose weight. Do you want me to put together some sample days for you to follow? I find it helps more if I plan the meals I'm having for the week, before I go shopping. Then I only need to buy what I havent got. Have you got a slow cooker? There are loads of things you could prep the night before, throw in the slow cooker before you go to work and leave it on ready for when you get home. Then you need to use oil, you don't need to worry about what to cook, eliminating the risk of snacking before tea.

I've got a SW book here with some recipes in it. Called one pot wonders. I could list the recipe titles and you can chose which ones you like and I can type them out for you.

I know I've said it before, but giving yourself a cut off time in the evening helps alot. You could do 7 o'clock and if you get hungry just drink water or have a cuppa. I'm way huger than you but ive not shrivelled up of starvation yet despite needing more calories.

I really don't want you to give up Teri. I know how much you want this. Try to think of the future, you've lost all your weight, you look even more fab than you do now and you are so very proud of what you achieved. Sacrificing chocolate and crisps and other bad foods for a year is nothing. If it means you get to look how you've always wanted then it's not much to give up.
There's nothing I'd love more than to scoff pringles, wolf down a Chinese or sit and devour 12 inches of dairy milk. But I know if I do I won't lose any weight :( and losing weight gives me more of a buzz than food does.

Maybe limit yourself to one thing like that a day. Buy a pack of flakes or multi pack of crisps or mini pizzas etc for the week and make it last. You'll appreciate it more if you have it less.
I bought myself a 300g bag of pink porky pigs (sweets) from eBay and I have maybe 3 or 4 a day, and they are lasting ages. Something small to make me feel like I'm not missing out, goes a long way.

You are doing a fantastic thing, being a working mum with 2 kids under 3. You're floorboards have been ripped up today, you've just moved house, no wonder you're feeling the strain.
Have a rethink of your goals on the weekend and try planning your meals for the week and see how you get on. I'm behind you on this and so is Cas I'm sure.

Try not to let emotions get in the way of things. Your body will fight you, it wants to stay overweight so it doesn't have to exert itself to stay alive. But you gotta teach it to behave the way you want.

You can do this!!

Squishy huggles xxxx

Lou you are so good at this and know all the right things to say to help and motivate people x

Oasis girl don't give up ... You can get out of this mindset xxxx

You can do this!!

Squishy huggles xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins[/QUOTE

Feeling a bit better and this is why I come on here your all really helpful!
Yes I have a slow cooker and would love some ideas! I'm goin to stock up on lots of fruit for next week but I'm completely unprepared and off plan today. Sorry for such a short response I'm on a break at work x

Have a look at my recipes thread in my sig. Some good ones there. Simple and cheap too, most of them. Xx

oasis6918 said:
I'm not sure I'm thinking of sw but its a lot of fresh food and I'm struggling financially but I just feel awful. Haven't felt like this in a long time. I thought I was doing really well x

I do green days and there's less emphasis on the third superfree, you can do a lot cheaply with things like pasta, tinned tomatoes, whatever veg are on offer etc.. Plus can do big meals for the kids. I don't find SW that expensive as I tend to have a lot of eggs/ potatoes etc and build my meals around what is on offer in terms of veg etc

Sorry your having a bad time Teri.

As your feeling rough i would focus on eating better and fueling your body over counting calories and losing weight.

Slimming World isn't for me (i would binge on carbs and don't like cooking) but might be easier to manage for a bit. Then go back to CC when you are feeling better.
You don't have to buy fresh stuff, frozen veggies are fine and much cheaper. The only thing that costs a lot is getting extra lean meat but you could try quorn as that is sometimes on offer.

Its soo hard to calorie count when you are feeling low and tired. I've slept badly this week and been craving energy/food the whole time.

Back