TGI- Fridays...for all those weighing in on a Friday

tsweety81

well iam actually retsarting slim and save tomorrow so i will be putting my official start weight and then posting each weeks loss. so if anyone else weighs on a Friday and wants to post their losses feel free xxx

Hey tsweety81
I weigh in on a Friday morning so will post an update tomorrow, not too optimistic this week as im on the depo injection and have been for 20 years but out of the blue I'm having a totm which just doesn't happen on depo. So maybe I'll get that big whoosh everyone talks about in a couple of weeks.
take it easy and catch up soon

Hi fatgirltrim and good luck on yor weightloss journey. How did u do on your weigh in. I dont officially start until monday as i get my delivery then. My official start weight is 13st3.75lbs. I would ideally live to get to 9-9.5 stone but my first goal is to get to 10 stone&then see how i feel.i know this diet works as ive already gone from nearly 15 stone and i got just into the 12stones earlier this year and tbh i didnt really stick to it 100% for more than a cpl days at a time.i go visit my brother in 4 weeks so my goal is to be a stone down and i want to be 10 stone by xmas.i really want to do this.i know its changing how u think about food &that wil b something i will always need to work on.im hoping once ive reached a weight&size im happy with to do a low carb high protein diet.anywaz sorry for the long reply & good luck we can do this x

Hi there, I'm a Friday WI-er too :) this week I lost 3.5 lbs, which I was very pleased with and you can see my first 3 weeks in my stats below.

Hi, I'm a Friday weigher too-I started on a Friday back in April, but sadly had a small blip over the summer-and started back again last Friday! Have got 33 days til holiday so using that as an initial countdown. Would like to lose about 20lbs by the 22/10 x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Hi there lovely people,

good to see all the stats going in the right direction, I had a 3lb loss this week, so that gives me a grand total of 22 in the last 6 weeks. I turn 40 in 10 weeks time so ideally i would like to have shifted another 20lb by then but in my fantasy world i will achieve 10stone by the end of the year.

in the words of "strictly" Keeeep losing !

Fatgirltrim

Hey tsweety81

I sometimes wonder if I will ever learn, I tend to be an all or nothing person so trying to understand my triggers of eating is proving challenging . Once I stopped meals out and going up the pub with hubby I started to wonder what else we ever did together. I'm sure you will be pleasantly surprised and rewarded this week, stay strong and keep chatting on here.

This place is definitely my saviour when feeling low and needing motivation and inspiration

Fatgirltrim

Happy Friday all - hope everyone had a good week.

My loss this week is 2.5lbs, which I'm ok with, would have liked more obviously but some weeks it's more and some weeks it's less :)

Hello everyone I am a Friday weigh in and it was my 10th week weigh in today and I was well pleased with a 5.5lb loss only half a pound until I get my 3 stone. One week to go then I am on refeed for a week then week off and then looking to go back on it again for another few weeks.

Another week's gone by - where are all the Friday weighers?

This week it's another 3½ for me, which puts me at just over 1½ stone :D

Hiya guys and well done on the great losses
I havent weighed in as havent managd to stick to it but im not giving up and restarted yest so on day two and i feel good and determined.wil weigh in on friday even tho it wont b a full week.i hav my sister coming at the end of the month and wud love to bea stone lighter and mayb even weigh less than her which i never do.good luck for this week xxx

Im a friday weigher!! this week i lost 4lbs! taking my total to 18lbs in 5 weeks. so happy! Im sure it will slow down now but as long as im loosing im postive. Where are all the other friday weighers?????

I weigh on a Friday this will be my week 8 weigh in on Friday this week. Can't believe I have done this diet for 52 days already and have always been 100%.

I lose slower than others but by week 7 I had lost 1st 10lbs

As long as it comes off its all good. I weighed yesterday, maintained. I know ive been 100% so im gonna put it down to just be of those things. Here's hoping for a big loss next week to make up for it! X

Didn't weigh last Friday as was working a lonngggg day and couldn't get to scales! Came off plan for Sat and Sunday so u could go out and drink(first time in 6 weeks of being 100%)so we will see what the damage is this Friday. Back on plan but gonna take 4 hard days to get into ketosis.

Oh my gosh. Havnt weighed for 2 weeks and was off plan for two days at the weekend but lost 6lbs!!!! So happy. May even get to target before Christmas. Good luck everyone else. X

Back