Thank God for my CDC

merriefach

peeling off the layers
Thank God for my CDC.
Have just had my week 2 WI and lost 4.5 lbs. My CDC could see I was a little disappointed and was great.
Seems as if EVERYONE is right when they say dont skip a meal and make sure you drink enough water.
Had skipped a couple of meals and not drunk enough water on at least 4 days this week.:mad:
Hey Ho, wont make the same mistake again.:eek:

firstly, WELL done on the 4.5lbs....how on earth you can be dissappointed is beyond me hun, thats over a stone gone in 2 weeks!!!!!!!

Secondly, NEVER miss your packs....each pack provides you with a third of what your body needs to keep out of starvation mode....when you start skipping them, your body will start retaining and will stop you from losing weight.....

Do the diet 100% hun, its a tried and tested method and when done correctly will NEVER fail you! :)

Again, well done for the weight loss hun! Thats a super result

xxxx

Thanks, know I should be pleased and I am just feel very cross with myself for yet again thinking I knew better.
Should be easier this week as I've picked up some bars for lunches.

Are you still on SS, you have to be over the moon at the very least with you weight loss. Great role model.

Thanks x

It is always nice to hear merriefach that you have a nice CDC!

Well done on the fantastic weight loss!:happy096:

A stone in two weeks is brilliant!

Love Mini xxx

It is a little spooky all right!:hide: But in a nice way:D Looks like you have met a twin soul.

One thing for sure is that you know she has gone through it and knows all the ups and downs, so you are in good hands.:)

Love Mini xxx

Are you still on SS, you have to be over the moon at the very least with you weight loss. Great role model.

Thanks x

Thanks hun! :D

I am indeed on SS, and have been 100% since day one...i love the diet and i'm quite happy with the sacrifices i make to lose weight....after all, my body had to make a lot of sacrifices when i decided to stop caring about what i ate! lol

Its a super journey your on, just stick with it and it wont do you wrong hun xxx

You know it is so strange looking at body sizes, Liz you are 12.13 and in a size 12. I am still 13.5 and a 16 and even when I was 12.8 I was still a 16 !!!

I know I have a large waist (37) and big thighs...........I would love to be a 12 !!!!!!!!!!!!

Welldone on your 4lbs loss and those 12's, hopefully I will be following you to the 12's soon !

You know it is so strange looking at body sizes, Liz you are 12.13 and in a size 12. I am still 13.5 and a 16 and even when I was 12.8 I was still a 16 !!!

I know I have a large waist (37) and big thighs...........I would love to be a 12 !!!!!!!!!!!!

I have always been heavy for my size, i know that some people start on diets weighing 14 stone and yet are a size 16/18....where as i am the complete opposite! I now recognise that my stones seem to fall in line with my dress sizes....so 20 stone i was a 20, 14 stone a 14 now (yippee) in the 12 stone now a "snug" size 12! Snug or not....i'm still happy though! lol

xxx

4.5lbs is a great loss! xxx

Funny enough when I'm 12stone I fit into a size 10! Strange how everyones different! xx

Thats why I don't agree with these BMI chart sometimes because it say's my ideal weight is 9.5 stone and for me I would look anorexic and probably would be! xxx

Back